TRINITY Challenge for JW's, Unitarians and Anyone Else

by UnDisfellowshipped 457 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Podobear
    Podobear

@: djeggnog: Excellent. I have never considered a "parallel" Universe, just, as the Scriptures say that humans are of one body and those in Spirit are of another. I shall go back to Des. with the scriptures you have offered. Now, in attendance of Isaacaustins material it is time for me to bow out of this conversation. Thank you again, for clearing up my few remaining enquiries. I should check the doctrine surrounding The Pleides is historic records.. I believe it was a teaching held by Russel... and I have often mused about the location and size of Jah. Very best wishes.

Podo

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

@yknot:

I was just pointing out that Jah’s true name and pronunciation is lost to time until the millennial reign.

Then in the future you really should not be pointing such things out to me as if you are qualified to teach me anything about the Bible. Perhaps you could just ask me a question before assuming anything about me or about what things I might know.

Trinitarian prayers…… Are you insinuating that Jah only hears JWs prayers?

I wasn't "insinuating" anything; I'm telling you that Jehovah doesn't listen to just anyone's prayers, for prayer is a form of worship and all trinitarians without exception are worshipers of God's adversary, Satan.

Scriptures...... Careful there DJ, interpretation by the WTS isn’t squeaky clean as prophets of Old……and I am starting to feel you don’t discern our history very well…..I am not talking about what Ray Franz, Don Cameron or any other ExJW have said, I am talking about from our own publications….

I don't care about what Raymond Franz or what any other ex-Jehovah's Witness may have stated in the past. I believe all of these folks were all entitled to their opinion. Despite what you might think you know about what things I might know as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I don't know the interpretations to which you are referring, so I am unable to comment without more than just a passing reference from you.

No we are not always progressing forward—2008 ‘generation’ is from 1927, we also flipped on higher authorities, we flipped on holy spirit directing too…..but of course you obviously don’t know about this as you are either a young person or a convert

What was it that gave you to understand that I might be "a young person" or "a [recent] convert"? Tell me this since you just mentioned this: When ever have any of Jehovah's Witnesses done any proselytizing? I'm familiar with the QFR article [w64 10/1 "Is it right to say that Jehovah's witnesses do a converting work or a proselyting work?"], and I believe you would find mention made in the Bible of a Christian named Nicolaus, who had been a Jewish proselyte of Antioch, Syria, but Christians do not engage in forced conversions.

I tend to think of proselytizing as forced conversions and Jehovah's Witnesses to not engage in such since it would be useless for them to do so considering what it was Jesus states at John 6:44. This is 2010, and if you wish to harken back to what things we believed as Jehovah's Witnesses back in 1964 (I was raised in a Christian household btw), you are free to do so, but I would not recommend your use of the word "convert" in the sense that you have used it here. You are very dismissive in your post, so it would not surprise me that you would reject whatever recommendations I might make to you.

I am curious do you even know what the ‘truth’ is….. do you discern it’s proper definition?

Yes, I know the truth.

Further the writing department uses E-Sword and many other ‘worldly-babylon the great’ commentaries too! So much for the FDS adhering to 1Cor 10:21,22!

I use e-Sword, too, so what's your point.

Have you viewed the new DVD yet? What did Russell and his buddies do to discern 'bible truths'?

I have viewed the new DVD. If you have yourself seen Part 1-Out of Darkness" of the "Jehovah's Witnesses-Faith in Action" DVD, why then do you ask me this question? What does this DVD have to do with this particular topic?

Being a JW

I had asked if you were one of Jehovah's Witnesses, because you sound like someone that accepts false doctrine. You are giving me counsel as if you know me, but you do not, and I suspect what you are doing violates the headship principle, or didn't you learn about the existence of such during your many years in Jehovah's organization? Read my posts and you'll find that I don't take myself so seriously that I become dismissive of others. I believe everyone -- whether they be in the truth, as it were, or out of it -- is entitled to respect and I give it. I don't berate others and I do not engage in name-calling. These things that you are saying to me here are totally inappropriate as none of them are applicable to the way I've conducted myself here on this forum. You come off to me as being both hateful and opinionated, but you can be whatever it is you choose to be, and I will still accept you as you are, just as I accept people as they are.

As to this nonsense about you and I being in clear violation of the F&DS's direction by posting here, or as to our casting stones at one another (which I do not do!), please review the article, "Maintaining a Balanced Viewpoint Toward Disfellowshiped Ones" ([w74 8/1, 466-473]), for even though this article was published back in 1974, the information in it is still current, and perhaps you will then appreciate -- that is, after you have read the article -- that posting messages here isn't a violation, except in your own mind! (1 Corinthians 10:29)

You see, my conscience "bears witness with me in holy spirit" and I am rendering direct worship to my God, Jehovah, "with a clean conscience" as I know the value of having a good conscience toward Jehovah (Romans 9:1; 2 Timothy 1:3; 1 Peter 3:16), but what about your conscience? Also, if your conscience should become disturbed for any reason in your posting messages to this website, then it might be wise for you to stop visiting this website, since it would be a sin for you to do so against the dictates of your own Bible-trained conscience. (1 Corinthians 8:12; James 4:17)

Think of this forum as a chance to hone your skills as we live in a ‘google society’ now and many topics often found here will start coming up at the door or later during a study….. so best to be prepared!

This is your thought and you are free to hold onto to it, but I don't come here to hone my ministerial skills. Read my posts and you should discern that my skills are already honed, because I conduct Bible studies every week. (As a matter of fact, I was a bit delayed in posting tonight because of a study I conduct on Sundays.) I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses that teaches other Jehovah's Witnesses, and I have the Bible, several of them actually, on my PDA, so I'm always prepared.

Majority of the posters here are nice people too, treat them with respect and more than often they will return the courtesy even when disagreeing.

You may or may be right about this, but, as I say above, I always treat folks with respect. But how long will it be before you yourself start treating me with respect and courtesy?

divine nature….

You didn't answer my question. You don't have to answer it, mind you, but here again is my question:

Speaking of "divine nature," since you brought it up for some reason, let me ask you this: Do you believe Jesus alone to have the divine nature or do you believe the other angels of God have the divine nature? Your answer to this question would be telling.

@djeggnog

• Podobear
    Podobear

@djeggnogg: I will leave you with this quote from the book RECONCILIATION by J.F. Rutherford 1928. The parallel Universe explanation you gave must have come in after I quit associating with JW's 25 years ago:

The constellation of the seven stars forming the Pleiades appears to be the crowning center around which the known systems of the planets revolve... It has been suggested, and with much weight, that one of the stars of that group is the dwelling place of Jehovah and the place of the highest heavens;....

The constellation of the Pleiades is a small one compared with others which scientific instruments disclose to the wondering eyes of man. But the greatness in size of other stars or planets is small when compared to the Pleiades in importance, because the Pleiades is the place of the eternal throne of God. page 14

Could you provide the current JW work that divulges the concept of a parallel Universe.. Des and his son David (both Pentecostal Pastors) are in my clinic tomorrow morning. I would like to get my quoting right, because the other half of their family are JW's and Elders. What a combo.!

Best wishes, and sorry to come back with extra thought.

Podo

• yknot
    yknot

DJEggnog.....

Then in the future you really should not be pointing such things out to me as if you are qualified to teach me anything about the Bible. Perhaps you could just ask me a question before assuming anything about me or about what things I might know.

Ummmm did you not catch that we both are Arian!!!!

I wasn't "insinuating" anything; I'm telling you that Jehovah doesn't listen to just anyone's prayers, for prayer is a form of worship and all trinitarians without exception are worshipers of God's adversary, Satan.

The publications don’t back your opinion, think of all those wonderful stories of how people came into the Truth! Many were praying to God for answers, many were Trinitarian at the time in their understanding and praying under the Trinitarian concept when a JW couple appears at their door……

I don't care about what Raymond Franz or what any other ex-Jehovah's Witness may have stated in the past. I believe all of these folks were all entitled to their opinion. Despite what you might think you know about what things I might know as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I don't know the interpretations to which you are referring, so I am unable to comment without more than just a passing reference from you.

You didn’t really read my statement properly…… I said I was not talking about what the ‘Apostates’ have written but rather what has been written in the WTS publications.

I am baffled by your not discerning erroneous interpretations, again this makes me believe you are a convert or a young person (please clarify your status—young, old, convert, raised or born-in------ yes, those things do matter as they affect our knowledge and perceptions)

I said :

No we are not always progressing forward—2008 ‘generation’ is from 1927, we also flipped on higher authorities, we flipped on holy spirit directing too…..but of course you obviously don’t know about this as you are either a young person or a convert

You responded:

Tell me this since you just mentioned this: When ever have any of Jehovah's Witnesses done any proselytizing? I'm familiar with the QFR article [w64 10/1 "Is it right to say that Jehovah's witnesses do a converting work or a proselyting work?"], and I believe you would find mention made in the Bible of a Christian named Nicolaus, who had been a Jewish proselyte of Antioch, Syria, but Christians do not engage in forced conversions.
    I tend to think of proselytizing as forced conversions and Jehovah's Witnesses to not engage in such since it would be useless for them to do so considering what it was Jesus states at John 6:44. This is 2010, and if you wish to harken back to what things we believed as Jehovah's Witnesses back in 1964 (I was raised in a Christian household btw), you are free to do so, but I would not recommend your use of the word "convert" in the sense that you have used it here. You are very dismissive in your post, so it would not surprise me that you would reject whatever recommendations I might make to you.

My conclusion: I didn’t mention the above regarding the QFR, perhaps another poster?

Yes, I know the truth.

Great! Please post the proper definition of the ‘Truth’…….preferably citing WTS publications! Most self-professing JW newbies to this site rarely know exactly what the ‘truth’ is so your response will be ‘refreshing’!

You do realize those Commentaries are from TRINITARIANS and according to you are not capable of receiving Jehovah's spirit because he doesn't hear their prayers as they were under the influence of satanic direction! Really what's next, quoting F.F. Bruce

I have viewed the new DVD. If y?ou have yourself seen Part 1-Out of Darkness" of the "Jehovah's Witnesses-Faith in Action" DVD, why then do you ask me this question? What does this DVD have to do with this particular topic

They as a group got a concordance out and decided what they believed…… you and I are not allowed to do this (see Sept 2007 KM, QB), further the DVD fails to mention that Russell’s interpretations were based on Pyramidology! Do you know when the WTS stopped professing pyramidology?

I had asked if you were one of Jehovah's Witnesses, because you sound like someone that accepts false doctrine. You are giving me counsel as if you know me, but you do not, and I suspect what you are doing violates the headship principle, or didn't you learn about the existence of such during your many years in Jehovah's organization? Read my posts and you'll find that I don't take myself so seriously that I become dismissive of others. I believe everyone -- whether they be in the truth, as it were, or out of it -- is entitled to respect and I give it. I don't berate others and I do not engage in name-calling. These things that you are saying to me here are totally inappropriate as none of them are applicable to the way I've conducted myself here on this forum. You come off to me as being both hateful and opinionated, but you can be whatever it is you choose to be, and I will still accept you as you are, just as I accept people as they are.

I don’t accept ‘false doctrines’ …… I was taught to test and question all things by my Elders. Again I draw you attention to the fact that we are both ARIAN

I am not counseling you!

We are having a discussion.

I am sure you have many strong points, but so do I …..why not look at this as an exchange of ideas and knowledge. It isn’t a competition or issue of headship.

I am curious is English is your first language? If not, which culture do you hail? Cultural differences can account for many misunderstandings sometimes.

I am starting to believe you have so many responses that you are confusing me with another poster.

Yes, it is true I don’t feel you have a good grasp of WTS history based on your comments but that is common with younger people or converts. It isn’t a slight or denouncing rather an observation……afterall you can easily become educated about our history through reading our publications, most are available through digital scans.

As to this nonsense about you and I being in clear violation of the F&DS's direction by posting here, or as to our casting stones at one another (which I do not do!), please review the article, "Maintaining a Balanced Viewpoint Toward Disfellowshiped Ones" ([w74 8/1, 466-473]), for even though this article was published back in 1974, the information in it is still current, and perhaps you will then appreciate -- that is, after you have read the article -- that posting messages here isn't a violation, except in your own mind! (1 Corinthians 10:29)

No, I am sorry but that isn’t current. Please reference “God’s Love” pg 207-209.
    (Ex: Is strict avoidance really necessary? Yes,)

You see, my conscience "bears witness with me in holy spirit" and I am rendering direct worship to my God, Jehovah, "with a clean conscience" as I know the value of having a good conscience toward Jehovah (Romans 9:1; 2 Timothy 1:3; 1 Peter 3:16), but what about your conscience? Also, if your conscience should become disturbed for any reason in your posting messages to this website, then it might be wise for you to stop visiting this website, since it would be a sin for you to do so against the dictates of your own Bible-trained conscience. (1 Corinthians 8:12; James 4:17)

I appreciate you zeal and love of Jehovah…… I hope you keep them forever!

However, you are required to submit to those who take the lead, without question. To claim such as a conscience matter is similar to someone who is falling victim to ‘independent thinking’

This forum--- what is your purpose on this forum? Are you looking to clock in some ‘easy time’?

Respect—Why do you perceive me treating you with disrespect?

divine nature…. The Insight books says ‘divine’ is that which belongs to God or pertains to him, that which is godlike or heavenly. Angels live in heaven so I tend to think of them a ‘heavenly’

Like I originally stated, JWs do believe Jesus of divine nature, what we take exception too (as all Arians) is co-equality. We don’t believe Jesus is equal to Jehovah.

Just another thing….. I don’t propose myself an amateur bible scholar, my strength lies in Organizational matters.....

• elderelite
    elderelite

Clearly, DJ eggfoo you are wrong, as usual. let me show you what the WT library CD rom has as references when it comes to dealing with DF'd individuals...(you may wish to add that little reference to your PDA, if there is room with all those bibles and such)

dx86-09Disfellowshipping

association with disfellowshipped: w88 4/15 26-31; w86 3/15 18

Christians do not hold themselves aloof from people. We have normal contacts with neighbors, workmates, schoolmates, and others, and witness to them even if some are ‘fornicators, greedy persons, extortioners, or idolaters.’ Paul wrote that we cannot avoid them completely, ‘otherwise we would have to get out of the world.’ He directed that it was to be different, though, with “a brother” who lived like that: “Quitmixingincompanywithanyonecalledabrotherthat [hasreturnedtosuchways], noteveneatingwithsuchaman.”—1 Corinthians 5:9-11; Mark 2:13-17.

In the apostle John’s writings, we find similar counsel that emphasizes how thoroughly Christians are to avoid such ones: “Everyone that pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God . . . If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, neverreceivehimintoyourhomesorsayagreetingtohim. For he that says a greeting [Greek, khai′ro] to him is a sharer in his wicked works.”—2 John 9-11.

Why is such a firm stand appropriate even today? Well, reflect on the severe cutting off mandated in God’s Law to Israel. In various serious matters, willful violators were executed. (Leviticus 20:10; Numbers 15:30, 31) When that happened, others, even relatives, could no longer speak with the dead lawbreaker. (Leviticus 19:1-4; Deuteronomy 13:1-5; 17:1-7) Though loyal Israelites back then were normal humans with emotions like ours, they knew that God is just and loving and that his Law protected their moral and spiritual cleanness. So they could accept that his arrangement to cut off wrongdoers was fundamentally a good and right thing.—Job 34:10-12.

We can be just as sure that God’s arrangement that Christians refuse to fellowship with someone who has been expelled for unrepentant sin is a wise protection for us. “Clear away the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, according as you are free from ferment.” (1 Corinthians 5:7) By also avoiding persons who have deliberately disassociated themselves, Christians are protected from possible critical, unappreciative, or even apostate views.—Hebrews 12:15, 16.

Although English may not be your first language, I trust the above referance should serve to prove just how ignorant you really are about what you claim to believe. You may now proceed with a pointless diatribe that ignores everything I have said

• elderelite
    elderelite

and of course you were wrong about prayer as well, Eggfoo... notice this, pulled from the cd rom you dont use

w035/1p.9par.7DoYouAsk,“WhereIsJehovah?”

Jehovah is not partial. He invites people of all nations to seek him in prayer. (Psalm 65:2; Acts 10:34, 35) He takes note of what is in the heart of those who petition him. He assures us that he hears the prayers of the righteous ones. (Proverbs 15:29) He lets himself be found by some who formerly showed no interest in him but who now humbly seek his direction. (Isaiah 65:1) He even hears the prayers of those who have failed to keep his law but who now humbly repent.

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

@Podobear:

I will leave you with this quote from the book RECONCILIATION by J.F. Rutherford 1928. The parallel Universe explanation you gave must have come in after I quit associating with JW's 25 years ago: ...

It has been suggested, and with much weight, that ... Pleiades is the place of the eternal throne of God.

I'm sure you will recall previously asking me the following question:

Therefore, Djeggnog, should JW's do a full circle and return to the days of Pastor [Russell] and be looking at the Pleides for such location?

My response, in pertinent part, began this way:

I can assure you that I do not know what you mean by this....

I meant this, but let me be clear: There are a lot of dead folks that went to their graves believing things to be true for whatever reason that have later on proven to be false. There are many among folks, who had formerly been Jehovah's Witnesses and were convinced that God isn't "Three Persons" of a Trinity, and yet they leave the organization and put faith in a lie, embracing the very doctrine that they had previously learned to be false.

Jehovah's Witnesses has always been a progressive organization, so if after 25 years of being out of the truth you continue to resist the holy spirit as you harp on the zany ideas of sincere Bible students that are no longer with us, then this is your choice, your life, but I've no interest in pursuing a discussion about the flaws and imperfect reasoning of now-deceased Jehovah's Witnesses. I really see no "up-side" in speaking slightingly of the dead, including Rutherford and Franz, and even if "the dead" should be anointed and now be alive in heaven, as far as we here on earth are concerned, these folks are no longer living among us.

Furthermore, I think it both outrageous and disrespectful to be assailing the memory of someone that has died, especially considering that they have been acquitted of their sins (that is, with the exception of those dying having committed the unforgivable sin), not that this is what you were doing, @Podobear, but I'm speaking generally here about certain aspect of our discussion here to which I'd rather not be a party.

Could you provide the current JW work that divulges the concept of a parallel Universe[?] Des and his son David (both Pentecostal Pastors) are in my clinic tomorrow morning. I would like to get my quoting right, because the other half of their family are JW's and Elders.

I suppose I could, but I'm going to have to say "No," for I'm not inclined to do so for the sake of these Pentecostal Pastors with whom I hold nothing theologically with them! You could toss this same question out to these elders since they are also Jehovah's Witnesses, for they may be more inclined than I am to do so.

@djeggnog wrote:

@yknot wrote:

The publications don’t back your opinion, think of all those wonderful stories of how people came into the Truth! Many were praying to God for answers, many were Trinitarian at the time in their understanding and praying under the Trinitarian concept when a JW couple appears at their door……

The context in which I made this statement was with respect to your seeming to me to be an apologist for trinitarians! Anyone, sometimes Jehovah's Witnesses have to be very careful that we don't get a little self-righteous and say things like, they're just Baptists, Pentecostals or Lutherans, and feel that they're not worth the trouble to preach to them because they are diehard trinitarians and won't listen to the message we are preaching.

But it's not just Jehovah's Witnesses that God is going to be saving, is it? I've not read that in the Bible ever! Jeremiah's attitude was, "God, forgive us all. We are all sinners," but it's true that some among Jehovah's Witnesses have gotten to be too righteous, even though not one of us -- including me -- are any bargain to Jehovah God when we all need to all of us rely upon His undeserved kindness for mercy, don't we? Our works are just fulfilling a command; they don't save us and some among God's people have become complacent with a feeling of superiority, and so they often need folks like me to remind them of these things. I told you in a previous post that I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses that teaches other Jehovah's Witnesses, and let me be clear in saying to you that God doesn't hear the prayers of trinitarian apologists like yourself that ought to know this, and, in context, I was specifically referring to you (and to those who are just like you).

Now does this mean that Jehovah God loves Baptists and Lutherans and Catholics? Define "love." Jehovah would love for them to listen to what the spirit says to all of the congregations, but He knows that of those we call "Jehovah's Witnesses," some have become disgruntled, unsteady in their thinking and unsettled in their heart, throwers of darts at congregation elders and at those taking the lead at the WTS, but God also knows that it may take a bit of time due to the hold that this Satanic doctrine has on some people. So does God care about the trinitarians? Of course, He does, for what reason in the world does He have us out there preaching to them? Peter says that Jehovah desires that none be destroyed.

I am baffled by your not discerning erroneous interpretations, again this makes me believe you are a convert or a young person (please clarify your status—young, old, convert, raised or born-in------ yes, those things do matter as they affect our knowledge and perceptions)

Well, I'm not! You are all over the place, but perhaps you will remember writing the following:

Why not be at peace with your opinion and simply pray for the other person.. Do not go on judging or reviling... It only serves to bring out the worst in us all... It is a division (not the only one either), that is all it is and it will not be settled until Jesus returns.

I've been reacting to this statement of yours; it is false. Jehovah's Witnesses do not pray on behalf of the wicked, and the matter has already been settled. There exists no need at the congregation level for anyone to wait for Jesus to come after the great tribulation. You wrote, "until Jesus returns," but Jesus has already returned, which is another reason why I reacted to your false statement. I believe I've dropped more than a sufficient number of hints in my posts as to my age and status and current assignment, but I'm about "seeking the glory that is from the only God" and not my own glory. I don't want to talk about me. I'd like nothing more than to discuss the Bible with folks.

@djeggnog wrote:

@yknot wrote:

You do realize those Commentaries are from TRINITARIANS and according to you are not capable of receiving Jehovah's spirit because he doesn't hear their prayers as they were under the influence of satanic direction!

Where did I ever say that I consulted anyone's "commentary"? I use the KJV, ASV, RSV and (quite recently) the NWT modules only, but like I said in my previous post, you're a hateful person that you would rather knock me for some reason because I use e-Sword, instead of asking me why I used e-Sword. I also use the WT Library 2009 and BibleScope on the iTouch I carry with me daily, if you must know. So what?

I am starting to believe you have so many responses that you are confusing me with another poster.

I do not have you confused with any other poster here.

@djeggnog wrote:

@yknot wrote:

No, I am sorry but that isn’t current. Please reference "God’s Love" pg 207-209.

I suppose I'm just imagining here that you are giving me counsel to the effect that the article I cited "isn't current"? Far be it from me to point out to you that we are not having a discussion. Clearly you never learned of what he headship principle consists.

This forum--- what is your purpose on this forum? Are you looking to clock in some ‘easy time’?

What do you mean? I cannot "clock" any of the time I spend here. Now you are attacking my motives for being here on this forum. There seem to be so many things that you simply do not know.

@elderelite:

Clearly, DJ eggfoo you are wrong, as usual. let me show you what the WT library CD rom has as references when it comes to dealing with DF'd individuals...(you may wish to add that little reference to your PDA, if there is room with all those bibles and such)

No, thanks.

@djeggnog

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

@yknot:

I wanted to correct a typo in my last post:

I suppose I'm just imagining here that you are giving me counsel to the effect that the article I cited "isn't current"? Far be it from me to point out to you that we are not having a discussion. Clearly you never learned of what he headship principle consists.

The correction I would make (in italics and in bold) is as follows:

I suppose I'm just imagining here that you are giving me counsel to the effect that the article I cited "isn't current"? Far be it from me to point out to you that we are not having a discussion. Clearly you never learned of what the headship principle consists.

@djeggnog

• Essan
    Essan

Djeggnog said: "Jehovah's Witnesses have to be very careful that we don't get a little self-righteous and say things like, they're just Baptists, Pentecostals or Lutherans, and feel that they're not worth the trouble to preach to them because they are diehard trinitarians and won't listen to the message we are preaching."

Sage advice. Yet only a few lines earlier you rebuffed a reasonable and polite request for a straight JW answer to a doctrinal question with these words:

I suppose I could, but I'm going to have to say "No," for I'm not inclined to do so for the sake of these Pentecostal Pastors with whom I hold nothing theologically with them!

The ironic thing is, you have the air of someone who confidently believes they are skillfully getting away unnoticed with being a monumental bloviating blowhard.

But as my young nephew might say, "Dude, you are sooooo busted'. :)

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

RE: Divine nature.

Jesus is divine because he is of God, begotten and not created, much like we are humans because we are begotten and a piece of art work is NOT human because it was created.

Angels are created beings and as such, by their nature, are NOT divine.

What is created is, what it is and nothing more, what is begotten is of the same nature that beget it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit