no blood cards this year!

by DIM 83 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

oh to be young again

• sf
    sf

{{{{{Ballistic}}}}}

"...I for one, will be getting on concorde to NY from London, getting a taxi to Brooklyn and posting my fathers picture up on the walls of the Watchtower just as at ground zero. And I encourage everyone else with blood policy victim relatives (dead ones) to do the same.
    hmmm, guess I've just realised what my web site is going to become."

There was a televised commercial put out by truth.com re: the death toll of tobacco users.

Truth.com took a truckload of bodybags and dumped them in front of one of the major cig companies to demonstrate, graphically, just how many have died and will die. It was a pretty powerful statement.

I wish you well on your trip. Get prepared. {{hugs}}

So many deaths, so many reporters, yet no stories. Let's get your story out to the media. Talk shows. Fliers. Whatever it takes to put these criminals in front of the nation and th world. Why wait?

There are so many just like you. So many family nucleus' obliterated by this death policy.

Two words: Child Murderer's!

sKally

• LDH
    LDH

UMMMMM OK Sexy--they are a printing company. How HARD do you think it is to reprint more blood cards?

When do you think this supposed 'error' was found out? The week before the service meeting?

If that were the case, a letter to all congs would have gone out advising to postpone the 'special meeting for one week' or so until new cards could be printed.

DUH!

That's not what happened. They were told to use their old cards; no info on upcoming update was given.

I thought Jehovah was driving this chariot? He doesn't have proofreaders?!?!?

Lisa

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

The "printing error" hypothesis does not hold any water.

Think about it. Imagine that a printing error was discovered on the cards. The Society then proceeds to print a whole batch of letters to thousands of congregations, then distribute that letter. If they had the time to print and distribute this letter, then they could have easily reprinted the cards, instead.

Secondly, the cards are usually the same every year. The file used to print the card would simply be reloaded and rerun. Why would an error even have a chance to occur?

Undoubtedly, there is an error. But, it's not a printing error.

• ianao
    ianao

SexyTeen "ASSerted" to Free2Bme:

How do you know it is the "official lie"? They have no reason to lie about the cards. Your accusation can be considered slander.
    And Sexy's assertions could be considered stupid.

Let the reader discern.

• LDH
    LDH

btt..any new info

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Just come across this topic.

I remember being at the meeting when they were supposed to be giving out. In the UK cong I'm in they said that the new cards had to be sent back because of a 'printing error'.

This did strike me as strange but I didn't really think about it. It was before I'd found this page and the reform site after all.

Ignored One. (Iggy).

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

what really happened was bulgaria, france, russia, and now canada.

That's what really happened.

• Simon
    Simon

By "printing error" what the really mean is:

"The doctrine and beliefs that we had when we ordered the cards are no longer the doctrine and beliefs we had when they came and we can't hand them out or else everyone will know that we've changed it again."

I guess they think blaming "printing error" is an easy way out.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    I guess they think blaming "printing error" is an easy way out.

Maybe that is gonna be the new 'line' from now on when they make errors.. They are a "printing company" after all..

So, if there is a "printing" error, they don't have to admit that any HUMAN made the error, after all, it was just the "printing company" that made the error..

It has come to our attention that some of our "printing presses" have been over zealous in predicting dates that have turned out to be incorrect, have been dogmatic in some of our beliefs, or have printed information that we, being directed by Jehovah, did not approve. We have 'adjusted' the erroneous presses that have deviated from their assigned tasks, and have retired two that appear to have been demonized. We bless Jehovah for allowing us to have such a clean worldwide congregation, and for the warning that now even the worldly machinery is turning against us. We ask all of Jehovah's followers to scrutinize all of the material printed by us from now on, as Jehovah has shown that the machinery can turn on us at any time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit