no blood cards this year!

by DIM 83 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

JT said about going ballistic: my question is Why????? If you already know that the rule is bogus, does it really matter when they "Officailly say it is bogus?

I've been thinking about your question long and hard and I don't fully know. I think that as it stands, it seems my father died for his beliefs. If the GB turn around and say you can take blood, my father died for nothing.

Does this make sense?

• waiting
    waiting

Hi ballistic,

I believe you're way too young to have remembered the VietNam vets when they came back home. When the WWII vets came home, they were heros. When the VietNam vets came home, they were "baby killers."

To make it worse, then the publicity was that the usa shouldn't have been there in the 1st place. A very unrighteous war.

Well, what about all the men who died there? Their families? What did these men give their lives for? What did the man in the wheelchair gives his legs for?

I believe that was a major reason for the enormous mental depression/strain those vets and their families experienced.

It makes for much anger in one's life. The complete waste.

waiting

• Beans
    Beans

I love this shit man,perhaps the anointed ones have spent some time in a Romanian Castle and have changed there minds like most other issues!Dracula would be moved by the new advances on the blood issue!
    Glen

• trisha
    trisha

yes there are blood cardss this year if u need one you were just supposed to go to the brother and get one thry just werent passing them out like usual is all.

• DIM
    DIM

you are wrong trisha, they were only handing out the blood cards IF you didn't already have one from last year or had lost one. That is a HUGE difference.

i'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight-short-sighted-narrow minded hypocritics. all i want is the truth just gimme some truth - John Lennon

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen

Why is there so much discussion over this?

The reason there were no cards is simple. The brother explained it during his talk saying that the Society did print the cards, but there was an error. They only caught the error after the cards were sent to the congregations. He said that we should use cards that have the 3/99 printing date on them.

Simple. Why all the conspiracy theories? lol...

• DIM
    DIM

the brother didn't know what he was talking about, sorry to say. The society never said that, that was the brothers opinion. The blood cards have been printed up for months....same with the KM that said they would be handed out. don't be so naive

i'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight-short-sighted-narrow minded hypocritics. all i want is the truth just gimme some truth - John Lennon

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen

The brother read part of a letter sent to them by the Society and he made copies for all book study conductors in case any of the brothers had any questions.

So he did know what he was talking about and obviously you don't.

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

SexyTeen & Dim
    Seems the official lie oops line is that there is a printing error as told at my mum's meeting here in the UK.
    It is incredibly naive of anyone to seriously believe that a printing hiccup could disrupt the well-laid plans of a huge PRINTING company like the WTBS.

Ballistic
    Imagine the thousands of family members in the same position as yourself if the society relaxed it's blood policy. The shit will literally hit the fan. Rightly so. They know that and they are in knots.
    They are going to get sued big-style and we all know that's where it hurts them the most.

Free

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen

Free2Bme: How do you know it is the "official lie"? They have no reason to lie about the cards. Your accusation can be considered slander.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit