no blood cards this year!

by DIM 83 Replies latest jw friends

• NameWithheld2
    NameWithheld2

Jemimah, if you had the outline, was the part about 'making your own mind up' in there? If so would you see it as a 'society covering it's ass' clause so they could say to (forget the media!) COURTS that 'we never forced the JWs to sign these'?

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

Is it possible to scan and post on this forum?

Jem

• messenger
    messenger

Once again Jem,

All talk and no delivery. Why don't you produce the cards that were destroyed instead of a talk outline everyone in JW world has heard. You never deliver anything but half truths and talk everyone knows anyway.

• NameWithheld2
    NameWithheld2

Jem, to post here you'd need to scan it into JPG (or similar) graphics format. Then place that JPG (or whatever) file on a web site somewhere, then provide the link here. If you do not have a web site to put it on, I'm sure someone here might have space to put it.

• LDH
    LDH

This is HUGE.

I talked to my dad Tues night before meeting, he said he wouldn't be home before 10:30---I asked was it the Annual corp mtg--he said no, but wouldn't elaborate (I'm apostate, you know).

Anyhow, HOW I WISH I could've told him this ahead of time--it would really add to my credibility.

Jem, I've never doubted you (I don't keep close enough eye on what you promised that some claim you haven't delivered.) But for GOD'S SAKE man, if you could give us some little clue that would help all ofus prep our families for the new light [8>] ahead, WOWWWW!!!

Lisa

• LDH
    LDH

Just talked with Dad again, kinda set him up.

Me: How was the mtg Tues night?

Dad: Good.

Me: Did you sign your new blood card?

Dad: Didn't have to. The old one was current.

Me: I thought you were supposed to update the cards every year.

Dad: Nah, old ones are current.

Me: Do you think you'll be getting them anytime soon?

Dad: Nah, old ones are current.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I'll be talking to my dad tonite, DIM. That should be interesting..{ashi chuckles devilishly}. He's already screwed up about things, and I was saying that eventually the JW's would allow whole blood, just to gat a controvertial conversation going, and it certainly got going after that....LOL

ashi

• pandora
    pandora

bttt

• ISP
    ISP

This is highly significant to me! Wonder if this will spread...

ISP

• rhett
    rhett

I run a few websites and would be more than happy to host that scan. Email it to me at [email protected]. For all that, if you can't scan it, go copy it somewhere and send it through the mail to me at the following address.
    Rhett Bourland
    3022 N. Fulton Ave.
    Evansville, IN 47710
    I'll scan it and put it up on one of my websites. Come on Jem, put your money where your mouth is.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit