Your favorite JW'isms...."Brother leave it in Jehovah's hands" Post yours.

by UnConfused 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

"You're a dog returning to its vomit."

I don't recall having 'vomited' in the first place - I'd been a JW since before I was born! What does this even mean?

Confusing, stupid AND crazy. Nice one mum.

• hoser
    hoser

well grounded in the truth

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Hey sass my frass, next time tell your mom that as a born in, if you go back to the kh, then you would be returning to your vomit.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

exwhyzee What are the 3 H's...haven't heard that one before?

From what I remember, they stood for hungry, humble, honest. If even just one was missing, the potential witness was doomed.

As far as the -isms, the "just wait on Jehovah" really stands out. But I won't say it's my favorite.

Here's one I've heard A LOT lately. "It's not Jehovah's work/spiritual activity that makes us tired. It's the world."

Ah, I disagree. Working secularly fulltime didn't cause me to feel burnt out. It was the "spiritual activity" that I was involved in. That in turn caused me to open up my eyes and ask myself, "What the h**l am I doing, and why?"

But the faithful JW's would severly disagree with me. Gotta friggin' love it!

CoC

• life is to short
    life is to short

No one has ever had a bad day in field service.

• St George of England
    St George of England

You have to make the truth your own!

George

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

"Spare the rod, spoil the child..."

Heard a lot in the 1940s-1970s! What do they say now? Haul the kid outside or to the ladies room?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Repetition for emphasis.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Repetition for emphasis. :)

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Repetition for emphasis. :)

Remember 3 times for EMPHASIS!

Share this

Google+