Your favorite JW'isms...."Brother leave it in Jehovah's hands" Post yours.

by UnConfused 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillin
    stillin

10,000 years from now...(fill in the blank)

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

"You are so strong! Don't let Satan win!"

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

How could noone has said "evidently"?

• Titus
    Titus

Priceless™ (MC)

Evidently™ (WT)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

To a mother whose unborn baby is in peril: "As long as your baby breathes the breath of life, it will get a resurrection." Translation: "As long as your baby doesn't breathe on breath, your baby has no hope, what so ever. (We made this up so you will be terrified of ever having an abortion.)

• ambersun
    ambersun

The end is soooooooooooooo close!!!!!

That brother/sister is spiritually weak and bad association - translates as great personality and loads of fun

That brother/sister is spiritually strong and therefore good association - translates as a boring robotic @*sed geek who will report you to the elders without a seconds thought if you have one drink too many and crack a slightly racey joke

I heard that so-and-so has fallen away (I always imagine them tubling down a steep cliff face)

Worldly people (as opposed to space aliens?)

When your Mom/Dad/Granny is resurrected they will be looking for YOU

• ambersun
    ambersun

The end is soooooooooo close

I heard so-and-so has fallen away (I always imagine them tumbling down a steep ravine)

That brother/sister is bad association as they are spiritually weak (translates as a great personality and loads of fun to share a bottle with )

That brother/sister is good association as they are spiritually strong (translates as a boring geek who manages to include "The Truth" in nearly every sentense and will report you to the elders without a moment's hesitation when you have one G&T too many and tell a slightly risque joke

When granny is resurrected she will be looking for YOU

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

"You're not going to the KH or the meetings for (fill in the blank), you are going for Jehovah!"

LRG

• metatron
    metatron

My response? "You're absolutely right. Don't feed the contribution box. Leave it all in Jehovah's hands"

metatron

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

'Always stick by the society' then you will be 'strong in the truth'

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit