The False Prophet Nathan?

by brotherdan 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• debator
    debator

Hi

we still seem to be struggling with understanding the meaning of being "Inspired" and the fact Jehovah's witnesses have never claimed this.

Despite our denials you still want to build a claim for inspiration from our many wts which is your choice but we openly deny it.

Is it so hard to understand that we can still be God's people even if we no longer have the gift of inspiration?

Hi billy

It is reasonable to conclude I believe they are God's people because they do his will and have been blessed by the ability to have Bible truths far beyond the attempts of other Christian faiths still lost in the midst of false doctrines. If the watchtower and assemblies talk on the bible they are doing Jehovah's will while still not being inspired. When they use the bible they are using God's word.

By following God's word the bible we are following Jehovah. By praying to Jehovah our father and asking for his guidance we are doing his will.

Do you think we can still be inspired directly in this time? Is that what you are looking for?

• debator
    debator

HI coffee black

if they fit the bible creteria to a T you and others would not have to heavily edit deut 18 scriptures and goto extra-biblical sources, reading a claim for inspiration into witnesses ignoring our denials from our inception onwards.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    By following God's word the bible we are following Jehovah..
    By praying to Jehovah our father and asking for his guidance we are doing his will....Debator/Reniaa

By following a Bible Rewritten by the WBT$..You follow the WBT$..

By praying to Jehovah..

You pray to a 14th century translation mistake,made by a Catholic Monk..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• debator
    debator

Hi cold steel

I disgree Jesus himself did not deny any of the then established hebrew canon as false books which he would if one was. He accepted all of the jewish canon of inspired books. "Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon" were always included in the "poetry collection". By quoting one book from the collection, it verifies the entire collection. Which Jesus did quote.

Since Jesus fulfilled the sabbath the need for it passed.

Jesus is not Jehovah! Jesus himself tells who is God quite clearly.

John 17:1-3

1 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, ..... that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

and here Jesus is talking to Jews what does he say?

John 8:54
    Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.

Jews only had one God this was Jehovah

Deuteronomy 6:4

4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God, is one Jehovah. [ a ]

and who did Jesus recognise as the Jews God?

John 8:54
    Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.

Jehovah is our father by Jesus's own words. Otherwise he would have said "I am your God Jehovah" he never did .

Since you have no problem using every other single English name in the bible like Jesus, david etc then your quibbling over Jehovah is foolishness the bible is written in multiple languages showing Jehovah understands how names get transliterated from one language to another. I always find it ironic that someone will happily uses J-esus and in the same breath refuse to use J-ehovah both are the English versions of their original ancient hebrew names.

• donny
    donny

By following God's word the bible we are following Jehovah. By praying to Jehovah our father and asking for his guidance we are doing his will.

People in the congregations are not asking for guidance from Jehovah, what they are asking for is to give them the ability to accept what the governing body says Jehovah says. As a Witnesss you are very aware that you are expected to get your guidance from the Societys publications and nothing from anything resulting from prayer.

Also, their is zero evidence that the first century Christians ever uttered the name of Jehovah/Yahweh in their worship. That fact is backed up by zero occurences in the New Testament with the sole exception of "Yah" in hallelujah. Regardless of how much reasoning one tries to use to justify using the name, the omission of it from every NT manuscript found from that era speaks volumes.

Just sit back and read the entire New Testament without looking up anything from the Society and see how little it resembles what is taught by the Society today. The governing body is like the present day Pharisees. "They tie up heavy burdens and lay them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are unwilling to move them with so much as a finger."

The Society is so much modeled after Catholism (which it claims to abhor) that functionally they could pass as twins. They simply replaced the Pope as the source that God speaks through and relaced it with a largely anonymous "Governing Body".

Unlike many former JW's, I really dont have an issue with the fact that they cleave to some bizarre interpretations of scripture since that is found in most Christian groups in one place or another. What I detest is that they claim to be "uninspired" yet they expect everyone to believe what they say as coming from Jehovah himself or you are cast out.

Donny

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

debator,

Deuteronomy does not use the word inspired in telling us how to identify a false prophet. You are adding to the scripture. The jw organization fits the description of a false prophet to a t. You are talking in circles

Coffee who has tired of beating her head against the wall. Like I said, you can look directly at the evidence and deny its existence.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Debator: "we still seem to be struggling with understanding the meaning of being "Inspired" and the fact Jehovah's witnesses have never claimed this."

I have no problem with the fact that they are not, and have not claimed to be, inspired. And I have no problem with the meaning of the word "inspire". Webster's Ninth gives the 1a definition, "to influence, move, or guide by divine or supernatural inspiration." There is an obvious problem when the GB claim that they, or we, are "guided" by God's spirit. Usage, by definition, and in the following context is clear, guided=inspired:

*** w09 10/1 p. 7 The Holy Spirit—A Force You Need in Your Life ***
    Jehovah’s breath, or spirit, guided the Bible writers’ thoughts, so that they transmitted “the word of God.”

Bible writers were "inspired" means that Bible writers were "guided". And their used of "spirit-directed", basically means that they won't claim to be inspired, but you better treat them like they are inspired.

*** w06 4/1 p. 24 par. 14 ‘Go and Make Disciples, Baptizing Them’ ***
    The second question also reminds the candidate of his responsibility to work with Jehovah’s spirit-directed organization.

But their biggest transgression is their use of the word "channel", as in their reference to '“the faithful and discreet slave” and its representative Governing Body' in statements like this:

*** w09 11/15 p. 14 par. 5 Treasure Your Place in the Congregation ***
    By word or action, may we never challenge the channel of communication that Jehovah is using today. (Num. 16:1-3)

In this case, they used the expression "channel of communication", which is better than their usual usage of just "channel", which gives the impression of the spiritistic "channels" that are "possessed" by a demon/angel/whatever. Unfortunately, they are still deceptive in their claim of being God's "channel of communication" since a TV or radio 'channel of communication' transmits the actual face and/or voice of speaker. When the GB flip-flops on "this generation", it's a direct reflection on the station that transmits the wrong information. So when Watchtower is wrong, it's because God transmitted wrong information.

The Watchtower reference to Numbers 16 elevates themselves to the status of Moses, who was inspired to write the first books of the Bible. He performed miracles. He spoke to god. And he made one mistake and was prohibited from entering the Promised Land. For their many mistakes in our day, the GB should also be prohibited from entering any Promised Land. Their arrogant authoritarianism out pharisees the Pharisees.

Debator: "By following God's word the bible we are following Jehovah. By praying to Jehovah our father and asking for his guidance we are doing his will."

By following the Watchtower, you are following the Governing Body. The Governing Body will tell you what God's will and guidance are. The Bible is okay to read, as long as you're using the NWT along with Watchtower publications.

Debator: "Do you think we can still be inspired directly in this time? Is that what you are looking for?"

Many things inspire me at this time of my life, but neither Watchtower nor the Bible inspire me. I'm looking for honesty and truth, neither of which I found in bethel. I'm finally coming to terms with Watchtower duplicity, and this "we're not inspired, but we are spirit-directed, spirit-guided, and we are God's channel," is a huge cop-out in their "we're not prophets, but you'd better treat us like prophets" attitude.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

I disgree Jesus himself did not deny any of the then established hebrew canon as false books which he would if one was. He accepted all of the jewish canon of inspired books. "Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon" were always included in the "poetry collection". By quoting one book from the collection, it verifies the entire collection. Which Jesus did quote.

Yes, the Jewish canon was established, but in no way had the Jews drawn the line and said no more scripture would be accepted. There were books in the early Christian canon that no longer appear in our canon. The book of Revelation came dangerously close to being dumped by the Roman church, but it was let in at almost the 11th hour. Apocalypes were difficult to understand and some of the Old Testament apocalypses had been accepted by many, but they were ultimately rejected. Even today, many in the Eastern Orthodox faith don't accept Revelation.

Although attributed to Solomon, the Song of Solomon was almost certainly not written by Solomon. And even if it was, it was written long after he had fallen out of favor with God. Revelation to him had ceased later in life and the Spirit no longer guided him. He was a bitter old man, and many say he went senile. (Why else would he allow his pagan wives to bring their corrupt religions into Israel?) Whoever wrote Ecclesiastes needed a stiff dose of anti-deppresents! It was not an eschatological writing but a philosophic one. The JWs have made a huge error in interpreting it as the former, and it's their main showpiece to prove that man sleeps at death. It certainly isn't in harmony with the gospel message. Instead, the author states repeatedly that nothing ever changes -- that everything is the same "under the sun." We know that the early Christians believed that man was animated by a spirit, and that he didn't sleep at death. I personally believe that even animals have spirits.

Jesus is not Jehovah! Jesus himself tells who is God quite clearly.

He tells us who the Father is, and there's considerable evidence that the Father is not Jehovah. Jehovah is the intercessor between Man and the Father. When God spoke to Moses, it was Jehovah, not the Father. When He spoke to Abraham, it was Jesus (Jehovah). Read Margaret Barker's book, The Great Angel, which identifies early Hebrew traditions that Jehovah was God's eldest Son. Even the Jews in Jesus' day didn't flinch when Jesus proclaimed Himself as the Messiah, the Son of God. In Psalms 110:1-2, it reads, "The LORD saith unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand til I make thine enemies thy footstool." Well, who was David's Lord? Jehovah. Who was speaking to David's Lord? The Father. God, also known as Elyon or Elohim. In the book of Genesis, Elohim said, "Man has become as one of us."

When the Fall happened, Elyon could no longer communicate with Man because of his sin. Thus, man needed an intercessor, and that was Christ, or Jehovah as He was known in His premortal life. When Jesus told the Jews, "Before Abraham was, I Am," was a bold declaration that He was Jehovah, the great I Am. And though you may not grasp that meaning, it's clear that the Jews had no problem understanding what Jesus was saying, for they immediately took up stones to stone Him. And in Zachariah, Jehovah talks about appearing to the Jews. And He says, "And they shall look upon ME whom they pierced, and they shall mourn for Him as one mourneth for His Only Son." And Zachariah writes: "Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west...."

Now will it be Jesus, or Jehovah, whose feet shall stand upon the Mount of Olives? The scriptures state that it is Jehovah's feet, but since it's talking about the Second Coming of Christ, are we to believe that the Father will come and that the Father's feet will stand upon the Mount of Olives? If you guys believe that the Father is a spirit, how will that work out?

Jesus, or Jehovah, is subservient to the Father. When praying to the Father, Jesus said concerning the apostles "...that they may be one even as WE are ONE." Jesus acknowledges that the Father is the only true God, and yet, in the Book of Revelation, it is clear that Jesus is Jehovah, for they act as one and the same. And though the angel rejects the worship of John, Jesus doesn't. He accepts it as is His due.

Since you have no problem using every other single English name in the bible like Jesus, david etc then your quibbling over Jehovah is foolishness the bible is written in multiple languages showing Jehovah understands how names get transliterated from one language to another. I always find it ironic that someone will happily uses J-esus and in the same breath refuse to use J-ehovah both are the English versions of their original ancient hebrew names.

The JWs have always been a bit off on the identity of Jehovah, claiming instead that Jesus was Michael. In the Gospel of the Twelve Apostles, a writing that Origen says is older than the Gospel of Luke, Satan rails against Adam: " O Adam, I was cast forth from my glory because of thee, and behold I have caused thee to be expelled from paradise...because thou didst cause me to become a stranger to my home in heaven. Know thou that I shall never cease to contend against thee and all those who shall come after thee...until I have taken them all down into Amente with me!"

One wonders how Satan could have been expelled from his "home in heaven" when it didn't take place until 1914? Or maybe someone in Bethel was mistaken, or wrong. If Jesus was Michael, shouldn't Satan have been contending with Him, not Adam? But Satan was clearly blaming Adam for being thrown out of heaven!

In the book of Revelation, it reads: " Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." (1:7-8) Jesus is clearly the Alpha and Omega. Basic Christianity. And here he's called "the Almighty." Is this appropriate for Michael? And who is it who will come in the clouds? Jehovah or Jesus? Continuing on with verses 17-18: "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Many things need to be answered here. First, Jesus is saying that He is the "first and the last" (alpha and omega). But lest one think this is Jehovah, He adds that he "was dead...am alive for evermore." The second is, Jesus "laid his right hand upon me" and instead of lifting him up and saying he was a "fellow servant" as the other angel does, He delivers an entirely different message! Why does the other angel forbid John to worship him, while Jesus does not??? Most curious if Jesus is Michael, the archangel.

Jehovah, too, is said to come to judge the nations, yet John says, "...the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment to the Son."

You see, this all only works out if the two are one and the same Being. Clearly Jesus is Jehovah. You have yet to prove otherwise, and nearly every other Christian sect realizes this. Even the term "Lord" is applied mostly to either Jesus or Jehovah, very rarely, if ever, to the Father.

Once one reads the scriptures with this realization, many things will begin to change. But if the Witnesses got this point wrong, it's difficult to see how they'd get much else right. Just my view, though.

• debator
    debator

Hi Donny

We are expected to have shepherds/overseers guiding us that is a Bible fact.

Acts 1:20
    "For," said Peter, "it is written in the book of Psalms, " 'May his place be deserted; let there be no one to dwell in it,' and, " 'May another take his place of leadership.'

Since Abraham, Noah onwards there has always been those in leadership roles and Jesus didn't change this for Christians. By setting up the apostles,anointed and then God inspiring the instructions to appoint overseers and elders and giving the leadership gift among us

Romans 12:6-8 (New International Version)

6 We have different gifts, ....... 8 if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently;

Makes a body of shepherds/elders governing for the whole flock biblical but they are accountable for their leadership and how in line with the Bible they are. Hense why we "Test the spirit". Going it alone is simply not the biblical way.

Matthew 18:20
    For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

Next you talk about using Jehovah trying to make the case that First century Christians didn't use God's name. This begs the question, are the hebrew scriptures using God's name nearly 7000 times actuall also the Bible? Did God change his mind about using his name? If so why did Jesus uphold it and quote scripture using it?

Matthew 4:10
    Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship Jehovah your God, and serve him only.' "

It's always a strange road for person to try and argue the case that first century Christians didn't use God's name because it pretty much is either saying, Jehovah made a mistake giving the jews his name or that Christians weren't good enough to use God's name unlike the jews. Since the greek scriptures happily quote hebrew scriptures refering to Jehovah. I would agree with the witnesses that there is some man-made reason Jehovah's name got obscured and this is backed up by the history of Jews removing his name and replacing it with the title "Lord". There is grounds to think something similar happened at the same time with the greek scriptures rather than jump to the conclusion that Jehovah changed his mind without telling us.

Psalm 148:13
    Let them praise the name of Jehovah, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens.

Matthew 6:9

9 "This, then, is how you should pray:
    " 'Our Father in heaven,
    hallowed be your name

Our shepherds are nothing like the Pope with his country, palaces, jewels and "Papal infallibility" (which is a claim for inspiration) Papal infallibility is the dogma in Roman Catholic theology that, by action of the Holy Spirit, the Pope is preserved from even the possibility of error [ 1 ] when he solemnly declares or promulgates to the universal Church a dogmatic teaching on faith or morals as being contained in divine revelation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility

That you make that comparison I think shows how unable you are to step back and see the difference between claiming authority as shepherds and claiming to be able to be divinely inspired. These are both different.

Hi Coffee black

All jews accept (and this included Jesus) that deut 18 is a set instruction on how to recognise those that are divinely inspired (including the coming messiah) the word comes from Timothy that confirms this. You can say "God-breathed" as well, your just trying to make a play on English Words (by the way NO English words are in the bible). Being inspired is a Bible description of those that got words directly from God and hense how we Got the Bible "god's words" written. If you are now saying there is no such thing as being inspired You are disconstructing the Bible. Which brings me to my next point to billy.

Hi billy

You are being dishonest by using modern dictionaries to try and blur our Bible understanding of inspiration/God-breathed. The Bible explains itself and it makes a clear difference between being spirit-guided as all God's people are with the various spirits gifts which come in all shapes and sizes as apposed to the specific gift of being inspired of God among a few specific others that ended with the apostles.

2 Peter 1:20-21 (New International Version)

20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

You then make a totally constructed personal argument against the use of the word "channel". There is no biblical condemnnation against this basically having confidence you are God's people and doing his will and that the flock should be guided by you if you are a shepherds quite the contrary. They only recognise their God-commanded leadership position which is allowed biblically and actually a command but this is not also a claim for inspiration (which they they clearly deny).

It's like you are saying the first Manager was given the shop keys and a mobile phone to use directly to call his boss and wrote a manual but the next manager was only given the shop keys and written manual but no phone. The second manager doesn't get the phone and isn't saying he has the phone. By saying he has the "keys" aka authority and a manual written by the one with the phone doesn't mean he has claimed to have the phone either or less authority.

You are trying to stick two different things together.

Billy You are simply disconstructing our ability to be recognisably God's people following all the bible instructions including having shepherds among us with authority to lead. I see no benefit to this since it's fruitage is just to break-up the flocks unity.

Hi Cold steel

You cannot jump from the hewbrew scriptures to the greek scriptures to support your points against the hebrew scriptures. Jesus established ALL OF THE HEBREW SCRIPTURES by virtue of not discounting any. Only Daniel was really questioned as authentic hebrew scripture/old testaments and Jesus quoted from it so fully establishing it (And Revelation is a Daniel equivalent for the greek scriptures. Both written later and full of prophetic utterances and metaphors).

If you want to argue the canoncity of the greek scriptures written after Jesus then this is a different topic. Some indeed proved unpopular by various early 2nd/3rdcentury writers because they conflicted with various trinity doctrines. but it's fairly clear that by the third century all the books we currently use were known to be inspired even if some people like to pretend the official stamp wasn't on them. But I find this argument pointless since picking and choosing which bible books we follow is just proof texting to our own opinion.

The Bible establishes that "Jehovah/YHWH" is the Father first by Jesus (as was already shown) and second by itself.

Isaiah 63:16 (New International Version)

16 But you are our Father,
    though Abraham does not know us
    or Israel acknowledge us;
    you, O JEHOVAH, are our Father,
    our Redeemer from of old is your name.

You are reading your own doctrine into texts, you are mistaking a person working on Jehovah's behalf for Jehovah our Father himself.

John 5:20
    For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hi debator,

"You are being dishonest by using modern dictionaries to try and blur our Bible understanding of inspiration/God-breathed."

The greatest irony of your statement is the fact that I used the very dictionary that I acquired from one of the Writing Committee departments. It was given away since the cover had gotten damaged. This is one of the actual "modern dictionaries" that Watchtower used to blur the readers understanding that there is a difference between "guided" and "inspired".

In actuality, "modern" dictionaries are more likely to go directly against Watchtower's explanation of the English words "inspire", "direct", and "guide". The illustration of the boss dictating a letter to the secretary is often used in the publications to explain how God wrote the Bible using humans. However, in English, if it was explained that a secretary was "inspired" by her boss to write a letter, we would realize that the boss was not necessarily involved in the content of the secretary's letter. If it was explained that the secretary was directed or guided by the boss, we would understand that the boss was, to a greater degree, responsible for the letter. As an illustration of vernacular usage, I might be "inspired" by Caruso to sing opera. The listener could easily understand and agree that recordings of Caruso motivated me to pursue music. They would also understand that Caruso died in 1921, so he never knew me, and was not responsible for the quality of my singing. Yet everyone could agree that Caruso had inspired me. However, if I said that Caruso guided or directed my singing, it would imply that Caruso could take the credit for training me to become the dazzling tenor that I am... but that would be impossible. If I said that I was Caruso's channel, you would be unsure what I meant, but would assume that I sound exactly like him. Similarly, you might be "inspired" to comment on this forum. The English word would be accepted usage that your knowledge of Watchtower teachings motivates you to write here in defense of their theology. But you would not have been "guided" or "directed" by Watchtower to participate. And you certainly aren't the Governing Body's channel on JWN, are you?

The Bible explains itself and it makes a clear difference between being spirit-guided as all God's people are with the various spirits gifts which come in all shapes and sizes as apposed to the specific gift of being inspired of God among a few specific others that ended with the apostles.

2 Peter 1:20-21 (New International Version) 20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. 21For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

I'm uncertain what you intend for the scripture to prove since it doesn't contain the words "inspire", "direct", "guide", or "channel". Technically, about the things that ended with the apostles, the "Governing Body" bases their authority today on the authority that the apostles and older men of Jerusalem supposedly had in the first century. It's another great Watchtower double-standard that they decry "apostolic succession" in the Catholic Church as "Not a Bible teaching." Yet they accept the definition of the teaching and apply it to themselves. The Insight entry "synagogue" is particulary enlightening on how much non-biblical Jewish tradition the GB uses to wield authority, which is in direct contrast to what Paul said, "the head of every man is the Christ," not any governing body.

You then make a totally constructed personal argument against the use of the word "channel". There is no biblical condemnnation against this basically having confidence you are God's people and doing his will and that the flock should be guided by you if you are a shepherds quite the contrary. They only recognise their God-commanded leadership position which is allowed biblically and actually a command but this is not also a claim for inspiration (which they they clearly deny).

There is no biblical condemnation against birthdays or Christmas either, yet Watchtower seizes authority beyond the Bible. The NWT uses the word "channel" only for waterways. Watchtower bastardizes the word with a scripture about Moses vs. Korah to make themselves the official mouthpiece of God. Anyone got a problem with what Watchtower is teaching? The earth will swallow you up just like it did Korah. Ironically, Jesus condemned the pharisees who sat themselves in the seat of Moses. "God-commanded leadership" that blames the sheep when their predictions prove to be lies.

It's like you are saying the first Manager was given the shop keys and a mobile phone to use directly to call his boss and wrote a manual but the next manager was only given the shop keys and written manual but no phone. The second manager doesn't get the phone and isn't saying he has the phone. By saying he has the "keys" aka authority and a manual written by the one with the phone doesn't mean he has claimed to have the phone either or less authority.

False analogy. You're avoiding the direct words "inspire", "guide", "direct", and "channel". And you have to realize that the second manager has told all the other employees that most of the manual doesn't apply to them and that the parts that he doesn't like are figurative and shouldn't be taken literally. He's warned the employees that if any of them don't do exactly as he says, all the other employees will be directed to beat him up. Anyone that displeases the second manager will be killed by the boss when he returns. And the boss is going to be burning down all the other places of employment very soon now. Since the second manager says that he was guided and directed by the boss, who would question his tyranny?

You are trying to stick two different things together.

By "two different things", I assume that you mean two scales or two measures. Watchtower plays fast and loose with definitions of many words. What does "generation" mean now? generation = two overlapping generations. Good luck finding any dictionary or older Watchtower publication that agrees with that mess.

debator, you can lecture me all you want on how bad I am for trying to break up the flock's unity and questioning the authority of the shepherds, but you have to realize that I'm talking about what I know from decades of obedience to the publishing corporation. What I know isn't from some colorful paperback book or from some speaker at the KH. I served near enough the top that I know the Watchtower Sanhedrin and the easy ability of the "shepherds" to lie at their every convenience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit