Biggest Harm Caused by Watchtower in AllTimeJeff Eyes.

by Scott77 116 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hi Billy

I do not accept your judgement that my question was a fallacy. Your read it as just an appeal to consequences but it covers a lot more.

I accept that you don't accept my clear explanation that your dabates are full of fallacy. I will just encourage you to continue believing in Santa so that you can get extra nice presents this Christmas.

• Scott77
    Scott77

When I set up this thread, it never occurred to me that it will turns out to be so hot for everyone. Iam personally impressed. Alot of people here do not want to be preached to and will definitely 'fight' back if one or two stands in their ways. I read much arguments and counter-arguments, and a few ones proved to be 'spirited fighters'. Furthermore, I noticed that the thread generated 2,529 viewerships, which is itself an impressive figure. You never know, every comments made find its way into the super information highway of the internet. One or two who read them may be influenced to make a decision or a stand. That is the beautful thing of that. I wish to thank everyone for the fruitful and meaningful discussions on Watchtower issues such as this one that highlights the huge harm inflicted on members. I think this is important to all of us. In one way or another, we are all victims of the Watchtower brainwashing sessions. We therefore, should consider ourselves as survivors. Is not that wonderful?

Scott77

• Heaven
    Heaven

In one way or another, we are all victims of the Watchtower brainwashing sessions. We therefore, should consider ourselves as survivors. Is not that wonderful?

Yes, it is good to have survived. Some are not so fortunate. My cousin is one. I'm sure many of us, if not all of us, know or are related to someone who has suffered and not survived. Knowledge is power. We can warn others about what we have learned. The word is spreading. The knowledge about mind control is key. I tell everyone I know about it and to stay clear of any organization that uses it, including the Watchtower and their members, Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Scott77
    Scott77
    The knowledge about mind control is key. I tell everyone I know about it and to stay clear of any organization that uses it, including the Watchtower and their members, Jehovah's Witnesses.
    Heaven

I liked that point. Thank you.

• Scott77
    Scott77

That would include me. But with time and support from the folks on the forum here, I'm moving from the gloomy realization of those wasted years to valuing the future and potential that is still ahead.
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Good Luck Billy. I hope it helps others.

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

"the biggest harm JW's perpetuate is the lives that are put on hold for "theocratic" activities. A rich life is denied its members because of their doomsday scenarios"

That would include me. But with time and support from the folks on the forum here, I'm moving from the gloomy realization of those wasted years to valuing the future and potential that is still ahead.

Hi BTE,

As a follow-up and reflection, please how far have you gone since the above statement was stated?

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

For you newbies, how did the Watchtower destroyed your lives? Here is an opportunity to 'rant out'

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit