Questions for BANE, SCHOLAR, and All Jehovah's Witnesses!

by UnDisfellowshipped 203 Replies latest jw friends

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Thank you for your post Alice.

I do appreciate your participation and your answer. And also thank you for posting that quote from the Watchtower.

That appears to have been written by a reasonable Witness, who understood that the Bible says you are only an Apostate if you fall away from Jehovah and Jesus, and not from any organization or group of men.

• BANE
    BANE

1 Timothy 6:

Hmm...Like I said my challenge stands. Change the name of the site to what it SHOULD be called. Apostates.com and I will answer your questions.

What is the matter? Can´t grant me that?

• Titus
    Titus

Dear, UnDissfellowshipped,

I have read all questions. I can answer them. Don't take this too seriously -- the stupid thing is that you put a lot of effort and time to create these questions.

And you know that the Bible teaches: Further, turn down foolish and ignorant questionings, knowing they produce fights. (2 Timothy 2:23)

That's why I don't want to write my answers here.

I appreciate your efforts, but I don't think it is worth to answer it. I say that with deep respect for you as a person!

COMRADE TITO

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Do you understand that you accuse me for belonging to the Organization which covers pedophilia? Do you understand that NOBODY -- neither Bill Bowen, Silentlambs, Barbara Anderson, US Courts, Randall Watters, Freeminds -- NOBODY had ever proved that! I asked for evidences! And never got it!

There has been ample evidence provided on this forum and elsewhere. Whether or not you choose to accept it as evidence is another matter entirely.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Hmm...Like I said my challenge stands. Change the name of the site to what it SHOULD be called. Apostates.com and I will answer your questions.

What is the matter? Can´t grant me that?

Actually, no. What the website is named is entirely at the discretion of the administrator. Nice attempt at dodging, though.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Bane:

Unfortunately, since I have absolutely no control over this website and its domain name, I am not able to grant your request. You would have to speak to the person or people who own and operate this website.

Titus:

I respect your decision, and I do have deep respect for you as a person as well. I respect the fact that you have stayed above the level of name-calling which so many others have fallen into.

• mrsjones5
  • Titus
    Titus

If somebody steals that famous "database" from Brooklyn Bethel and proves that the GB covered pedophilia scandals, he will be my hero.

If any US Court proves that the WTBTS covered pedophilia scandals, I will accept that as evidence.

Anything else, you can hear from "baba na placu":

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

3:) Can you explain, using only the Bible, why we should believe that today's Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses is the sole channel of communication between God and mankind?

The Governing Body is not the sole channel of communication between God and mankind. God's word and guidance by God’s spirit as application to all Christians. The administrative position in Jehovah's Organization is simply to maintain orderliness as is any administrative position in a profit or non-profit organization.

In the formation, organization, and subsequent direction of the Christian congregation, the apostles occupied a primary position.

Now you are Christ’s body, and members individually. And God has set the respective ones in the congregation, first, apostles; second, prophets; third, teachers; then powerful works; then gifts of healings; helpful services, abilities to direct, different tongues. 1 Corinthians 12:27-28

And he gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelizers, some as shepherds and teachers, with a view to the readjustment of the holy ones, for ministerial work, for the building up of the body of the Christ. Ephesians 4:11-13

Although they were joined by others of the “older men” in such supervision, the administrative position formed a principal part of the expanding Christian congregation, and this body was recognized by the early Christians everywhere as a channel used by God to aid in rendering decisions and directing the affairs of congregations throughout the earth, not as a channel of communication that supersedes the Bible.

Now as they traveled on through the cities they would deliver to those there for observance the decrees that had been decided upon by the apostles and older men who were in Jerusalem. Therefore, indeed, the congregations continued to be made firm in the faith and to increase in number from day to day. Acts 16:4-5

This was possible for these men only because of the fulfillment of the promises about guidance by God’s spirit.

When the helper arrives that I will send you from the Father, the spirit of the truth, which proceeds from the Father, that one will bear witness about me; and you, in turn, are to bear witness, because you have been with me from when I began. John 15:26-27

Such help enabled them to recall Jesus’ instructions and teachings, to clarify points of doctrine, and to be progressively guided “into all the truth” revealed through them at that apostolic period.

But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you. John 14:26

The same thing applies to all Christians, so when certain decisions are reached by the Governing Body the decisions are easy to reflect upon and understand.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bane has never been a Jehovah`s Witness..

He can`t answer the Questions..He has no Idea what your talking about..

..................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit