I'm curious...

by JediMaster 75 Replies latest jw experiences

• debator
    debator

Hi Loz

I am well acquinted with Ray he commited the sin of divisiveness and paid the consequences. I have no interest in reading his book that he sold for money, Anointed can go bad, the apostles highlight this and they are greatly persuasive still when this happens and the more so to be avoided.

Romans 16:17-18 (New International Version)

17 I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. 18 For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Hi Aguest
    If all you get from 1 cor 11 is not to gobble hungrily then you missed the fullness of the whole subject that is discussed and the importance of it.
    Being anointed isn't about you gaining heaven but about you making a commitment completely to Jehovah through his son Jesus as head of the body.
    I see you are earnest but the anointed are known by their unity of brotherhood. Are you not judging the anointed among the witnesses?
    You call them false and yet criticise them for thinking the same of you?.....Debator

Debator..

Your telling one of the Anointed..What being of the Anointed,is all about..

Shelby has corrected the WBT$..Those corrections were printed in WBT$ Literature..

If you didn't Listen with your Mouth..

You might learn something from AGuest/Shelby..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I'm afraid Debator that you have only listened to rumour/gossip rather than researching the facts for yourself properly. Ray was not divisive nor was he disfellowshipped or even punished for any such thing. I can assure you that his genuine love for his God and the scriptures, as well as his fellow man, remained undiminished until his death. He wrote to me only weeks before and he certainly hadnt 'gone bad' as you put it. But I wont continue this discussion further since you arent interested in the facts about the anointed only rather in defending the WTBS, which is pointless here since we're all wide awake and mostly free of that Organisation that has done many of us such damage.

Loz x

• debator
    debator

Hi Loz

He lost any credibility for me the minute he sold his story for money even if only a penny profit is made this is not the act of a follower of God. You can argue for his corner and I recognise and respect your loyalty but this is one fact you cannot deny since you yourself told me to read "his book"

• recovering
    recovering

lol debator you are the ultimate hypocrite the wbts has been making mony off books that ray franz wrote for years ie aid book. Yet you haave the nerve to cast doubt on his sincerity when he attempts to make a living after the organazation that made cash off of him gets rid of him without even giving him a pension?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Debator..

AGuest has created a thread for you..

This is the link to get there..

Some Question(s) for Debator...

............... ...OUTLAW

• tec
    tec

I have never partaken.

(I don't count doing it once with my friend when I was six years old. I had no idea what that meant or what it even was. I just did what she did when I went with her family to church)

I don't know what that means or doesn't mean. I live by the love and faith that I have for Jesus. I understand this eating flesh and drinking blood as a spiritual thing. (hearing and obeying his words/example and accepting his sacrifice/love/new covenant)

I could certainly be wrong, or at least not fully understanding, but it has become a conscience matter for me, I think.

Do I do it because everyone is telling me that I should? Answering, yes, makes me feel as if I am trying to be circumcised to earn my place - instead of living solely by my faith in Christ.

I respect you, Shelby, and your words carry great weight with me. I of course have to trust Christ first. (I know that you would tell me to do no different) So I pray, and reflect. I absolutely trust that God is guiding me. But I can't do something that I don't have faith in - or that I have doubts that it is the right thing to do.

I don't know what I expect as a response, if any. I just wanted to be honest here.

Tammy

• debator
    debator

Hi recovery i

With respect, if you cannot see the difference between a donation based setting where it is all directed towards Jehovah's work and his people and a man making money for himself we have very little to discuss.

• debator
    debator

Hi outlaw

lol I might runaway. Aguest is defo unique I see in his opinion. and I have to go soon but I will have a little look.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hi recovery i

With respect, f you cannot see the difference between a donation based setting where

it is all directed towards Jehovah's work and a man making money for himself we have very little to discuss......Debator

Why would Ray donate money to a corrupt multi-billion dollar organization,that screwed him and so many other loyal Jehovah`s Witness`s?..

The WBT$..

Aguest is still waiting for you,on the thread she made for you..

Do you have the courage to debate someone like Shelby?..

....................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit