I'm curious...

by JediMaster 75 Replies latest jw experiences

• AGuest
    AGuest

Please, dear ones... let me (may you all have peace!):

IF you felt you were annointed why are you no longer witnesses?

I know very few who profess to be anointed, dear Debater, who have left the Witnesses. The REALITY is that, when you openly profess who you are, they, "offspring of vipers" that they are... do exactly what my Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:17) SAID they would: they... expel us... from their synagogues. (John 16:2) They LYINGLY say every sort of thing about us (Matthew 5:11)... including that we are "apostates", which is term that indicates one has left GOD. Which is a LIE. We have, instead, turned TO God... by turning to CHRIST... which, to their deep chagrin... means we turn AWAY... from them. Which is what YOU should be doing...

Outside of the witnesses the partaking just becomes a general coverall where everyone and their aunty partake with no depth of teaching or self examination.

You are SO mistaken, dear one... because you have been SO misled. You quote 1 Corinthians 11:27-28, as to those who are "unworthy" to partake... yet, you have absolutely NO idea to whom Paul was referring... because those you FOLLOW have no idea. Let me ask YOU: WHOM, of those Paul addressed... were NOT "anointed" at that time? According to those YOU follow... the "other sheep" didn't come on the scene until 1935. So, WHO were these that Paul addressed?

I will tell you because I am SURE that you do not know: Paul was speaking to those who WERE ANOINTED... but did not:

(1) Properly examine themselves... by properly examining their HEARTS... BEFORE they partook. Rather than examins and then cleanse of defilement the inside of their "cups," they would come and eat, while having "something against" another. They would be full of jealousies, envies, adulteries, murders, hate, etc., yet would arrive and eat as if nothing was going on. As if they were "clean." But they weren't and so, in doing so, such ones ate and drank judgment AGAINST themselves... for with the SAME judgment that they were judging others in THEIR hears... they were agreeing to BE judged... by means of RATIFYING the covenant between them and God... as mediated by Christ, through his flesh and blood. AND...

(2) Rather than properly DISCERN the body of Christ when they gathered together TO eat, some would not eat prior to (in antipation of the MEAL they would have, because there was WAY MORE than just a glass of wine and a cracker on the table!) and so would arrive hungry and then just gobble down the bread as if it were "dinner"; others would have eaten prior to coming and so, because they now weren't "hungry" would overlook the meal altogether, including the part where the bread and wine were shared. They did not DISCERN it as the FLESH and BLOOD OF CHRIST, but merely some mundane "refreshments" on the table.

Thus, both of these groups put themselves in a position to eat and drink... "unworthily"... of the flesh and blood of Christ.

But let's not stop there, dear one. Another TRUTH that those you follow do not teach is that ALL who eat and drink even NOW... are "unworthy." That is because NO ONE is worthy. Which is why such a choosing is by means of an UNdeserved kindness - MERCY. There is NOTHING any one of us can do to earn... or be worthy... of such a gift. It is NOT a wage - it... is... a... GIFT.

Doesn't matter HOW many years one may have "served" as... well, a JW, a Catholic, a Baptist, what have you. NONE of those called served FIRST. ALL... served AFTER they were called. And virtually ALL who were called and chosen... were young... if not children... if not INFANTS... if not EMBRYOS... when they were chosen. Some weren't even born when they were chosen... and thus, anointed.

Thus, the WTBTS "excuse" that the increase in number of partakers within their membership... is due to REPLACEMENTS... is a LIE. First, because of what I explained above. But second, it doesn't even add up! If such ones were REPLACEMENTS... the number... WOULD STAY THE SAME... if not go DOWN. Because the one REPLACING... would take the "slot" of the one REPLACED (duh!). So, even if NONE died... the number would not change. Some WILL dies, however, so the number should go DOWN... if it goes anywhere. You have been duped, dear Debator... and will continue to be so... until YOU "quit touching the UNCLEAN thing." The WTBTS is a false christ ('anointed')... and false prophet.

Finally, you state that partaking outside of the Witnesses:

just becomes a general coverall where everyone and their aunty partake with no depth of teaching or self examination.

Again, you have been misled. Those who ARE anointed... do not need ANYONE to be teaching them ANYTHING... because it is by means OF that anointing that the Holy Spirit, CHRIST... teaches them... and leads them... into ALL truth. As John, who CERTAINLY was anointed and called "the beloved" of Christ, wrote:

"These things I write YOU about those who are trying to mislead YOU. And as for YOU , the anointing that YOU received from him remains in YOU, and YOU do not need anyone to be teaching YOU; but, as the anointing from him is teaching YOU about all things, and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught YOU, remain in union with him."

How do such ones remain in union with Christ? As the very least, by doing what HE said:

"He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him." John 6:56

So, please... cut it out. If you're just going to come here and regurgitate WTBTS rhetoric and propoganda, you will be opposed. Some will oppose with "debates" as to why the teachings of those you follow don't square up with secular reasoning. Some us, however, will oppose you with TRUTH, as we receive such FROM the Truth... the ONLY One who is the Truth and so should be CALLED the "Truth"... Christ. (John 14:6)

I bid you peace... and ears to hear when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... the blood and life force of the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, which blood/life force is His holy spirit... which spirit is poured out from the innermost parts of His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... and which imparts everlasting life... free!"

That invitation is open... to ANYONE... dear Debator... who is thirsting and who wishes.

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft
    With you I can see you do not agree with our teachings that is your choice but then your anointed-ness is different and of your own understanding of it and not of the witnesses understanding from the Bible so it was incorrect to partake under our understanding anyway. So in that case you were right to leave.

Debator I would like to suggest that you do not speak of things that you do not understand and that you bear in mind the warning that the way you treat 'the least of these my brothers you do it to me (Jesus)'

And yes it felt good to say that to a witness at last.

Loz x

• CandleLight
    CandleLight

Hello Debator,

By your name, I can see you enjoy a continued and long discussion. I will be upfront. I do not. I find them unfruitful. However, in this instances I will continue, even though what I say will probably fall on a deaf ear.

You cast a stone at the pope, and yet because they call themselves by different names and wear "humble" clothes, declare the GB and elders clean? You call the Cross an Idol, and yet I say to you, what is the Bible to Jehovah's Witnesses, but something to be worshiped? The Adultery and Idolatry is still the same act, no matter whom it is commited with.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Candlelight - I dont recall seeing you posting before so welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading your story...

Loz x

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    Outside of the witnesses the partaking just becomes a general coverall where everyone and their aunty partake with no depth of teaching or self examination.

The Lord's meal is for everybody. It is a necessary condition for gaining eternal life, so why does the Watchtower deny it to "the great flock"? According to Jesus, as told in the Gospel of John, Chapter 6:

[53] Jesus replied to them: In all truth I tell you, if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. [54] Anyone who does eat my flesh and drink my blood has eternal life, and I shall raise that person up on the last day. [55] For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. [56] Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood lives in me and I live in that person.

The condescending phrase "... a general coverall everybody and their aunty partake with no depth of teaching or self examination" shows only contempt and ignorance of other faiths' practices. The "depth of teaching" in the Catholic church lasts about two full school years for children receiving First Communion at the "age of reason" (seven years), six months for adult converts. Regarding self-examination, here is what the Catechism of the Catholic Church says:

1385 To respond to this invitation we must prepare ourselves for so great and so holy a moment. St. Paul urges us to examine our conscience: "Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of profaning the body and blood of the Lord. Let a man examine himself, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup. For any one who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment upon himself." Anyone conscious of a grave sin must receive the sacrament of Reconciliation before coming to communion.

To many Christians, the sacrilege is the Watchtower's policy of not partaking at the "Memorial".

• CandleLight
    CandleLight

Loz,

I do not post much, but I do visit often and read. I enjoyed the link to your story, it touched my heart.

I look forward to getting to know you :-)

Love

Candlelight

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thank you Candlelight - how lovely of you to say so. If you'd like to chat privately you are welcome to PM me anytime. And please pardon my ignorance I've only just seen your date of joining - glancing at your number of posts meant I presumed that you were new...

Love

Loz x

• debator
    debator

Hi Aguest

If all you get from 1 cor 11 is not to gobble hungrily then you missed the fullness of the whole subject that is discussed and the importance of it.

Being anointed isn't about you gaining heaven but about you making a commitment completely to Jehovah through his son Jesus as head of the body. I see you are earnest but the anointed are known by their unity of brotherhood. Are you not judging the anointed among the witnesses? You call them false and yet criticise them for thinking the same of you?

It is not unknown for two different Christian churches whose members all partake yet they allow them to kill each other in wars?

You are right many on here have devoted their positions to a complete hatred of witnesses holding them under unrealistic telescopic lens of criticism they happily swallow whole from other Christian faiths. but to be hated is expected.

John 15:19
    If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

I think I would respect opinion on this debate site more if it was less unremittingly biased against the witnesses.

Hi lozhasleft

Did you think me harsh? I'm sorry if you did I was simply trying for mattor of fact. The word "anointed" is used to cover many different thoughts and ideas these days in our multi-doctrinal Christianity. I personally find the witnesses teaching of a select 144,000 bride-class of holy anointed more Biblically accurate than a general coverall for everyone.

So once you realise that what church teaches on anointed are so completely different, right down to individuals that are self-proclaimed anointed in themselves and recognise no church. You realise it has to be more defined because of this misuse.

Hi Candlelight

I like to keep the boundaries clear. I'm not sure I would say I like a prolonged debate especially if we are just repeating the same points. The gb are humble because they are humble. Admittedly the Pope with his country, palace and jewels and papal infalibility is an easy target.

What is idolatry? Can using the Bible as God's word and sword of the spirit mean idolatry? Can the "cross" a carved, wood, gold, silver mute image of Jesus in god's house be anything but an idol biblically?

You and I clearly have different ideas on what these terms mean and cover biblically. so we may have to agree to disagree.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Debator - If you believe that the GB are humble I would urge you to read Ray Franz's book Crisis of Conscience. He too was an anointed brother and the strategic and corrupt disfellowshipping of him didnt make him less anointed either. At present you are arguing with us all and you only know one side of the story i.e. the WTBS side. With respect, realistically you should become more informed to be able to engage properly and it would also set you free from the brain washing that you are yet unaware of.

Loz x

• debator
    debator

Hi GL tirebiter

Please do not misuse the scriptures,john 6 the one you quote has nothing to do with the lords evening meal and is about Jesus real sacrifice for the whole of mankind his ACTUAL death itself.

The lords evening meal is a remebrance of this death.

But you highlight my point very well the differences are so great between churches and catachisms you have to KNOW what you are commiting to when you partake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit