The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

1 Cor 1:3- Grace and peace to you from our Triune Godhead, and God-the-Son! - RCV

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mad,

I'm sure you read the Bible without your Watchtower lenses! Bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

P.S. Mad,

Did you get your degree from the Watchtower or Awake!?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mad is giving equal praise to the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, but somehow he thinks he is disparaging the Son and the Holy Ghost.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

None of your innovative quotes substract or detract from the Son or the Holy Ghost.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

1 Cor 1:10- Now I beseech you, brethren, by the names of our Trinity Lords , that ye all speak according to your own opinions and interpretations, and that there be plenty of divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly happy believing whatever you want! This is the will of the Gods! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

1 Cor 2:11- For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's Ghost-Soul within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of the Holy Trinity except the Ghost-God. 12 We have not received the ghost of the world but the Ghost-God who is one of three Gods, that we may understand what the Sacred Trinity has freely given us. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

1 Cor 2:11- For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's Ghost-Soul within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of the Holy Trinity except the Ghost-God. 12 We have not received the ghost of the world but the Ghost-God who is one of three Gods, that we may understand what the Sacred Trinity has freely given us. - RCV

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Wow. That translation is almost as whack as the New World Paraphrase. It is unworthy to qualify as a translation, as there were no translators involved in its production.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Kurt- "Whack" is right; you're a whackjob.

I've critically studied translations for over 30 years, and by saying that you show you have done VERY little!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit