The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• debator
    debator

Hi kurtbethel

The credential argument is a fallacy one. Since you can have 100 member team of scholars but if they are clearly bowing to the presure of established doctrinal Bias from the past 1700 years from original trinitarians in their translations their credentials mean nothing.

A Translations stands and falls on it's own merit.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Since the masses have been COMPLETELY dumbed down by CHURCHianity into thinking it is a Nameless Ghost God, the brothers translated it CORRECTLY for easy understanding.

If air is NOT active IT IS NOT WIND! If one does not breathe, is not active, the air is NOT BREATH. It's the active element concering God's Wind/Breath that is captured in the ancient Hebrew!

So in your opinion the NWT is a paraphrase, not a translation.

Strange how a pure paraphrase can get it right though!

Genesis 1 (The Message)

Heaven and Earth
    1-2 First this: God created the Heavens and Earth—all you see, all you don't see. Earth was a soup of nothingness, a bottomless emptiness, an inky blackness. God's Spirit brooded like a bird above the watery abyss. The NWT is corrupt to the core. Blessings, Stephen
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

Chalam- do you know what a "paraphrase" IS? PLEASE use only words you understand!

Bravo, Debator!

I could care less if the New World Translation was translated by grade schoolers- it IS the most ACCURATE and HONEST of all translations- and I PROVE it to myself by continually looking at claims of where it suupposedly is NOT correct, and by always checking the Hebrew and Greek with scriptures translated differently.

In 40 years not ONE SINGLE 'example' has proven true!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Hey, Chalam- you mean your Imaginary Nameless Ghost-God looks and acts like...a bird????

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel
    Hi kurtbethel

The credential argument is a fallacy one. Since you can have 100 member team of scholars but if they are clearly bowing to the presure of established doctrinal Bias from the past 1700 years from original trinitarians in their translations their credentials mean nothing.

A Translations stands and falls on it's own merit.

I did not make any argument about credentials. I merely asked the identity and credentials of the translators. So far I have gotten evasions and non answers. It requires translators to produce a translation, and so far no one has demonstrated the NWT to be a translation. If someone does, then I am willing to examine if it stands or falls on its merit.

• Chalam
    Chalam

debator The credential argument is a fallacy one. Since you can have 100 member team of scholars but if they are clearly bowing to the presure of established doctrinal Bias from the past 1700 years from original trinitarians in their translations their credentials mean nothing.

I think you will find that this team can actually translated from the original Hebrew and Greek, unlike Freddie Franz who was the only person who has any training in the same (1 year as I remember) and couldn't translate a single sentence under oath in court

Blessing,

Stephen

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

What good are the 'credentials' if the work is so flawed and slanted?

The New World Translation reigns supreme!

If you wish to challenge that- give an 'example' of an error (no CNPing from idiot church sites- just ONE at a time)!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

SO much coprolite, SO little time!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Gal 4:6- "And because ye are sons, the Holy Trinity hath sent forth God-the-Ghost of God-the-Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, God-the-Father, God-the-Son, and God-the-Ghost!" - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Ephesians 5:15-20- So keep strict watch that how YOU walk is not as unwise but as wise [persons], 16 buying out the opportune time for yourselves, because the days are wicked. 17 On this account cease becoming unreasonable, but go on perceiving what the will of God-the-Father is. 18 Also, do not be getting drunk with wine, in which there is debauchery, but keep getting filled with God-the-Ghost spirit, 19 speaking to yourselves with psalms and praises to God-the-Father and spiritual songs, singing and accompanying yourselves with music in YOUR hearts to God-the-Father, 20 in the name of our Lord Jesus God the Christ giving thanks always for all things to our God-the-Son and God-the-Father. - RVC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit