Had any Dreams Lately you Want to Share ? What Meanings do you Get ?

by flipper 98 Replies latest jw friends

• trueblue
    trueblue

Cult Classic- I used to have a recurring dream when I was very young like 5 years old of a small monster after me and finally one night before I went to sleep I told myself that I was going to quit running from the monster and face him face to face and that knight in the dream I did face the monster and we introduced one another and oddly enough we both had the same name and the monster never bothered me anymore.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I thoroughly enjoyed every inch of Fabio about four nights ago. I would give anything to have him back night after night after night...

Interpretation: Well, if you can't figure it out, you're an idiot! I will not defile Flipper's thread and get it locked by saying that I badly need to get laid.

• flipper
    flipper

CULT CLASSIC- You are threatened by rabbits in your dreams ? Strangers looking on ? Pretty strange. Rabbits are prolific and multiply a lot - are you afraid of having a lot of children or reproducing a lot yourself ? LOL ! Just about all I can think of on that dream ! LOL !

TRUE BLUE- Interesting about monster dreams. I think many of us as children had monster dreams also.

WHITE DOVE- I'm glad you and Fabio had a great time ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cult classic
    cult classic

Trueblue and Flipper - I forgot that I posted on this thread. Thanks for responding. Flipper you may be onto something there.

When I have that dream again Trueblue I'm gonna tell myself to face the monster...... I hope they don't think I'm a carrot! lol

Cult Classic

• flipper
    flipper

CULT CLASSIC- Well, you never know. I'm certainly no dream expert- but I was just going on what you told me your dream is about

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I am a vivid dreamer and usually can "see" where my dreams come from or mean but I have one occasionally that has mystified me.

I am looking at an alpine peak, which is only a few metres in front of me. It has wisps of mist rising and clumps of snow on its tiny outcrops. The face is granite like and sheer. The feeling with it is of crisp clarity and awesome power with a little fear.The air is thin and cool. In one dream I ascended to its summit and there was a perfect white building with people dressed in white, then it faded into dreamy nothingness.....

No, I don't believe in heaven and it didn't have that kind of feeling at all.

• arwen
    arwen

I also have flying dreams.. I love them.. I am moving my arms like they are wings.. I can fly high or low with ease.. I see the ground as if I am in an airplane.. I never really get any place special but the flying part seems to last a long time.. I have no idea what that might mean??

• flipper
    flipper

DOOFDADDY- Maybe since you reached the top of the peak - you have conquered many of your fears. You mentioned there was a " little fear " - so whoever these people dressed in white are- perhaps it's someone who has helped you ascend your emotional summit, you have reached a calm place in life - and the fact that they disappear means that you can do it on your own now- they aren't needed anymore. Just what I see anyway. For what it's worth. LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Good on ya' Mr Flipper!

Thanks for the feedback. When I finish work, I will reread and ponder...

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Here is a freaky dream I had year or so back. I was it what seemed a run down church or something. It was haunted, so to say, and this ghost/demon was appearing making these scary noises and horrific appearance. I told it to SHUT UP and I knew it was not a ghost. I then asked it why are they so evil and do they hate man so much?

It said, "We hate man because they are not worthy of the gift they have. With everything we did, God gave man, who doesn't even regard him, the gift of wives and able to have relations."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit