Had any Dreams Lately you Want to Share ? What Meanings do you Get ?

by flipper 98 Replies latest jw friends

• trueblue
  • The Finger
    The Finger

Do you find in dreams that you speak to someone and you wait for the answer whilst you wait you are unsure of how they will answer and then you are surprised by the answer?

Or do you think you are awake and going about your day and it suddenly dawns on you that you not awake and it's not real and you fight like hell to come out of it as if you in a deep lake and desparately trying to breathe you must wake up but can you?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Well, I haven't disppeared yet. :)

My dreams are usually so graphic I could sell them to Spielberg....

Oddly enough, Spielberg was in my dream this morning before I woke up.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thats interesting Mr Flipper I wondered if it was something like that, but, I am living very freely nowadays ....my big struggle is trying to cope with missing my youngest daughter due to the Org....but most nights I find myself faced with this 'climb' in the dream and it really is almost impossible and I actually think in the dream 'Oh no not again!' Its very often a hospital building too....??

I quite like dream analysis ...it used to be forbidden along with many other things of course

Loz x

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

A very strange one this week. I dreamt that myself and a few others, who it was I can't recall now, were sitting around without skin. Our skin was removed somehow and we were debating how to get it back and how to prevent infection as we regrew it.

The 'feel' of the dream was something between Star-Trek and the Matrix.

Oddest dream I have had for a long time.

Jeff

• flipper
    flipper

LEOLAIA- You dreamed of taking a picture of a mini black hole while your boyfriend got up to use the restroom ? Be glad HE didn't disappear into your black hole. LOL !

THE FINGER- I've been surprised by answers I get in my dreams from people in the dreams, yes. I've also had that feeling you mentioned where you aren't sure if you are IN a dream- but you are- and you can't wake up from it. It DOES feel like you are gasping for air , very true ! Yeah, I've had that before ! Once you wake up you are so relieved it was just a dream- especially if it was a bad dream.

LOZHASLEFT- I sympathize with you Lozha . I miss my 2 JW daughters also 23 and 21 who basically shun me and don't talk hardly ever to me. Hang in there. Unfinished situations like that can plague our subconscious minds quite often coming out in dreams. I too enjoy analyzing dreams. If you get a chance there is a very good book printed in the early 1970's called " Gestalt Therapy Verbatim " by Frederick Perls. He was a psychologist who conducted Dreamwork seminars with his patients at Esalen Institute in Big Sur California in the early 1970's . It is a fascinating read to see how he helped people to integrate their whole personalities with their subconcsious fears they experienced with dreams. If you get a chance- pick it up used . I read it in High School years ago in my Psychology class - and read it agian just last year. Very interesting.

AK JEFF- Wow Jeff, that is a strange dream. Losing your skin ? Trying to get it back to avoid infection ? Very interesting. Maybe it has something to do with shedding your JW skin and growing a real more authentic NEW skin that's really the real you- without cult mind control. Just a thought. LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Think About It
    Think About It

For years and years I have had a recurring dream where I can fly, except it involves using a swimming motion and thus is not very fast. I love when I have this dream, because the perspective is so cool and it is always so vivid. The flying part feels great. Don't know if it means anything, but I've had it for a very long time.

You don't think I'm possibly anointed and not realizing it do you?

Think About It

• flipper
    flipper

THINK ABOUT IT- Interesting dream . If you have a swimming motion while you fly- perhaps you are part bird and fish- you still are evolving through the evolutionary process ! LOL ! Maybe you can't decide if you want to be the prey( the fish ) or be the preyer ( the bird ). You think you might be anointed ? I think the list is getting fuller lately - thousands more are partaking each year, but hell- who knows ? LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Think About It
    Think About It
    perhaps you are part bird and fish- you still are evolving through the evolutionary process ! LOL !

Then that explains my whale dong.

Think About It

• moshe
    moshe

I spent all night looking for my car, it's hard to figure out why you can't remember where you parked your car in a dream. Then I discovered it had been towed, because I parked in a business's parking spot. Nobody would explain how to get my car back, either-- and then I woke up. Man was I glad I didn't have a $200 towing bill. I've had dreams like this plenty of times- I have never been towed, either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit