Had any Dreams Lately you Want to Share ? What Meanings do you Get ?

by flipper 98 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. I need YOU FOLKS to help me help with these weird dreams I had today. Had to work a hard job all night and slept 4 solid hours in a nap this afternoon.

The 1st dream was a psycho JWN male poster was stalking Mrs. Flipper and me ! LOL ! Our neighbor from down the street warned us this guy was on the loose. He pulled up in front of our house and in the back of his truck had this contrption like a guillotine with a sharp blade wich comes falling down to chop someone's neck off ! He was demonstrating to us how it worked when a policeman drove up and asked " What's going on here " ? I told the cop this man ad threatened and stalked us - immediately the cop arrested him and hauled him to jail.

The 2nd dream I was in a donut stop after going out in field service and my former presiding overseer from 20 years ago shows up- sitting lonely by himself at a table. No wife with him. Then the JW's who were out in field service with me & my wife sit at our table. I explain to them that it's high time we got out of the witnesses as NOTHING the WT society has said has ever come true ! Our service partners said, " Oh no ! We are having very encouraging experiences in field service ! " But I said, " It's not REAL though ! We are promising people an unreality ! My wife and I are getting out ! " Then we left the donut stop.

The 3rd dream I was at the house of a lady I work for who owns a golf course. She had me to her house and I met her husband and adult children. She was sending me on a mission to China to take some clothes and patterns to sew ! ( My wife is a seamstress in real life who sews for this woman ) I told her I was too busy working- I had no time to go to China and that she was showing me a map of Africa anyways ! LOL ! Then this young man appeared at her house - her house had transformed into a McDonald's restaurant in places ! He was ordering a hamburger at the counter and the lady who owns the golf course was helping him taking his order. Then she told him- " You really aren't good enough to sit here ! You need a job and can't afford this meal. I'm not making it for you. " The young man seemed shattered and sad. I went up to him- put my hands on his shoulder and said " It will be alright my son. I'll help you through it. Let's get something to eat. " And then I woke up !! So have at it ! I'm all ears ! Give me some feedback on these dreams and what you think they are please ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cult classic
    cult classic

Dream #1) This probably mirrors someone here on the board who irritates you... hopefully it's not me... just kidding. I guess the police are the moderators and you're hoping they'd get rid of the troll(s) around here.? lol

Dream #2 ) Is definitely mirroring reality. Your desire to get friends/family out of the borg. They're not believing you and you standing your ground by leaving the donut shop shows that you are determined to live your life even if no one joins you.

Dream #3) By refusing to take the clothes to China (Africa...lol) you are creating (or want to create) some missing boundary with your employer. This dream is giving you the courage to do so. As for the boy in the dream and the way the lady treats him: Does your employer look down on someone? Maybe you are sensitive to this treatment and by helping the boy you are showing that you don't agree with this treatment and won't be influenced by it.

• flipper
    flipper

CULT cLASSIC- Excellent interpretations ! Thank you bunches ! What you said makes lots of sense to me for sure ! Yeah, it would be nice to get rid of JW apologists or trolls. Perhaps what that dream was inferring. In answer to your question " Does your employer look down on someone"? Actually, yes - I've seen this lady really citicize employees while I'm cleaning the golf course. She really lets them have it sometimes ! I've seen her yell at her husband there as well. She's kind of wound up tightly at times- like a ticking time bomb. Thanks for the great takes ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

had a very weird dream last night;

a very good friend of mine who I've not seen for 3 years appears with another guy who I dont know, he tells me he has a daughter he knows nothing about and he has to try and track her down, and the mother of his daughter is loaded, all we know that there is a hospital theme,and the hospital is built on a sea front or along a huge river, as we walk along the front of the hospital a huge tsunami wave hurtles towards us that looks like is going to sweep us all away but breaks gently and fizzles away, and we dont know weather the girl is a patient or a worker(nurse possibly) we end up watching a DVD of some highly rated film that has not been released to the general public I'm indifferent to the movie and not showing any interest in it, another weird twist is that my step grandad is a patient in one of the wards(he died 20 odd years ago) and is in a vegetative/comatose state and is the size of a large baby, I'm warned by the hospital staff not to look at him or stay close to him, the dream fades out with our search still continuing for my friends daughter. My friend shows all the signs of being rich as well, great car,nice Rolex watch, he's is a bit of a ducker and diver and always up for a new business idea/venture his mate is also rich and I'm penniless in the dream, but they are being really mean and stingy with their cash making me buy all the drinks/food etc, my good friend is very generous in real life.

Make of that what you will?

• flipper
    flipper

JOOKBEARD- My god. THAT is a dream with LOTS of different themes and is running in different directions for sure ! Very interesting. Well, I'll give it a shot.

It appears that you tend to tag along with your friend and his buddy in this dream to chase after HIS dream of finding his daughter. So in the dream at least it appears you tend to be a follower when it comes to friendships. Pursuing someone ELSES interests and goals . ( Don't know whether you are that way in REAL life or not, just an observation. ) The fact that your friend NEVER finds his daughter in the dream indicates not getting closure , at least for him anyway. Are you around people in your life who don't get closure on issues and circumstances in life ? Also- The fact that your friend and his buddy are wealthy- yet stingy indicates a lack of empathy towards you in the dream. Have you had people be stingy to you in real waking life as well ? Do you have aquaintances who may be wealthy- but self serving with their money - not generous ? These are just questions to help you think about it. Analyze it. It's the best take I can come up with- this is a pretty deep dream with interesting psychological messages. Let me know what you think ? Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Hi Mr Flipper. I have a recurring dream where I am on roller skates, usually at the mall. I'm very good on them too. I'm often there after the mall closes, still skating around. There are other people skating in the mall too. Now IRL, I do love shopping, but I'm not a great skater; I don't think I've skated in the past ten years. What could that be about?

Also I have the common recurring dream about taking courses in school but never having studied, or missed too many classes to graduate. A similarly themed recurring dream is that I am back working as a nurse in a nursing home, but I am never able to finish passing my medications to the patients before the end of my shift. I think part of the nursing home dream is me missing patient care. I wonder though about the school and med pass and the fact that I am not able to finish, and am perpetually behind. What do these things mean? Could it have something to do with me really being "behind" as far as certain milestones I should have already reached by my age? Or just a lack of preparedness? Help please.

• flipper
    flipper

Hi Serenity ! Nice hearing from you. Well here's how I see it.

In Dream # 1 about the skating it appears you are missing something from your past. Perhaps something positive. Did you used to have positive feelings about life when you skated 10 years ago ? How did you feel when you used to skate ? Since dreams are about unfinished situations many times- did you wish you could have been a better skater in real life as you were in your dream ? Maybe by skating around fast and good- you are able to shop at more stores in a speedy fashion ! LOL ! So maybe it ties in with shopping !

The Dream # 2 about not finishing school is interesting. Are you a nurse, or have been in real life and now you aren't ? Just curious. It could be dreams about unfulfilled expectations you have put on yourself in life, yes. Could the part about not finishing passing out medications indicate you need more training ? Or that you HAVE the training in real life- but just miss being around the patients ? Those are questions you'll have to answer yourself. I don't know your REAL life situation. I'm just grasping at ideas here to help you reason on them. So that's about all I have on that. But don't get down. Keep working towards your goals ! You'll make it ! At least we don't have the JW thing blocking up our time anymore ! LOL ! We CAN pursue our dreams if we desire to ! Keep your chin up ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Flipps the answers to your observations are yes,yes,yes and yes

• flipper
    flipper

JOOKBEARD- Glad I could be of assistance my friend. A pretty wild dream you had for sure. Dreams are sure a trip, aren't they ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit