Ted Jaracz - the Cardinal Ratzinger of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Dogpatch 81 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ZEB:

Everything you say in your list is true - and why I had no use for these WT hardliners who have no idea about life in the real world..Can’t imagine why anybody would even listen to them or give them anything.

When I read about some getting green handshakes, I shook my head in disbelief about people’s gullibility and stupidity..Anybody who criticizes hardworking people as being ‘unspiritual’ deserves nothing except to find out what it’s like by being ousted from their monastery!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

That familiar formula ["information and belief"]… can mean as little as “on rumor”

The United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit

I think it's unlikely the lawyers have any "physical documentation". What is interesting is whether the court will order discovery on these allegations (i.e., order Watchtower to produce the relevant documents in its possession).

Wow. Thank you Corney. If on “ information and belief” can mean as little as “on Rumour”(U.S.C.A.) I presume that they don’t have any hard evidence but that Barbara Anderson’s testimony is good enough for Zalkin.

I hope they do force Watchtower to hand over all information they have on Jaracz. If it can be proven that a known molester was allowed to formulate policies on how paedophile “clergy” were dealt with ( allowed to remain/be appointed if the incident took place more than 3 years prior) ensuring victims were silenced and rewarding C.O.s who enforced this policy, it will blow the doors wide open for victims to sue the GB the world over.

I can’t begin to imagine how many young lives he destroyed between 1974 and 2010. If the GB knew his motives, that would make them PESONALLY culpable, in my view, for not changing their policies....being indoctrinated will not excuse it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit