Ted Jaracz - the Cardinal Ratzinger of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Dogpatch 81 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin
    Re: JW Defenders- Is WTS Right to Insist You Stay Away From these Websites? posted 10 months ago (7/24/2009)

Post 2063 of 2397
    Since 3/11/2008

You want pro-JW opinion? As far as I know only spike and I are actively on here atm pitchard stopped frustrated at the 10 post limit. Anyone else doesn't usually because it isn't a friendly place to be for pro-Jws. You get vilified for supporting Jw's and called 'trevor' for some reason.

I can't see this thread lasting very long when your target group is so small and you reject us anyway.

Reniaa

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Did Reniaa like to sling racial slurs at people in PMs? Cuz I just got on from Alice I believe....

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Hmmmm.....Reniaa hated me, too.

But I was very new here then and didn't know how to stick up for myself.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

So Reniaa=AIW= that homeless lady escaped from the mental ward sleeping on Market St.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Cage,

Why would Alice sling racial slurs at you?

Aren't you just a heart with an antennae and a really big........er.......nose?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Back on Jaracz - so: He now passes into Watchtower legend. Each of the presidents has had some kind of legacy, right?

for example - Rutherford, the tyrant, spendthrift, and drunk.

Knorr - the iron-fisted publishing businessman.

Franz - the looney false prophet.

so - does that leave us with Jaracz - the pedophile cover-up artist?

_______

P.S. in a strange little personal story, I once had a conversation with Ed Dunlap's widow Betty about Jaracz. Betty admitted that he was a hard-liner with some strange behavioral issues (I think the narcisistic label might actually fit) - but she sort of liked him. Betty was from Australia back in the Jaracz days and IMHO thought he got a raw deal there. I was kind of shocked, because nobody else I had ever talked to had anything good to say about the man...

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

reniaa, used to be superwoman......

1--> mother of many

2--> some disabled children

3--> superduper do everything

but somehow found a way to be on this board for 18 hours a day!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

DeCheech, and most wondrous of all was how Reniaa totally believed and trusted in the GB, yet disfregarded their counsel about visiting sites like this.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Back to Jaracz...

I first heard him give a talk at Twickenham (London) back in the seventies . He was a then a commanding speaker and I was well impressed..I only saw on t v after that when the BBC Panorama reporter collared him for an impromptu interview about child abuse. He came over as not at all likeable and cold.

If half what is written about him is true then the Borg is well rid of his influence. We shall see if things change any.......

Thanks to Randy for the posting

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

In 1972, the Watchtower Society sent a directive to its Bodies of Elders saying they need not delete as fellow elders those who confessed to having committed pedophilia provided "several years" (later defined to 2-3 years) had passed and they appeared to still be enjoying "Jehovah's blessing," meaning their pedophilia had not become widely known beyond the other elders of the Watchtower Society.

Is there a copy of this directive anywhere online?

Jaracz was single-handedly responsible for sending forth Circuit Overseers to intimidate child abuse victims into silence by threatening them with disfellowshipping if they continued to accuse Watchtower elders and ministerial servants of having molested them. He rewarded one especially diligent Circuit Overseer, Guy Pierce, by inviting him to Bethel, and, eventually appointed him to the Governing Body .

Are there any official documents on this that we can read?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit