Ted Jaracz - the Cardinal Ratzinger of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Dogpatch 81 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

I wonder if Teddy Boy also has little skinny legs!

Syl

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

Unless you can provide a shred of evidence aside from the accusations of Barbara Anderson and Bill Bowen, this is nothing more than a bunch of demoralizing gibberish.

1. When it comes to public opinion about the Catholic Church and Cardinal Ratzinger, the accusations are backed with real evidence not word of mouth.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/7573404/Pope-Benedict-accused-of-delaying-unfrocking-of-sex-abuse-priest.html

Pope Benedict XVI resisted pleas to unfrock an American priest with a record of sexually molesting children, arguing that the negative publicity would damage the church in a 1985 letter bearing his signature.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/25/world/europe/25vatican.html

Top Vatican officials - including the future Pope Benedict XVI - did not defrock a priest who molested as many as 200 deaf boys, even though several American bishops repeatedly warned them that failure to act on the matter could embarrass the church, according to church files newly unearthed as part of a lawsuit.

But Cardinal Bertone halted the process after Father Murphy personally wrote to Cardinal Ratzinger protesting that he should not be put on trial because he had already repented and was in poor health and that the case was beyond the church's own statute of limitations.

"I simply want to live out the time that I have left in the dignity of my priesthood," Father Murphy wrote near the end of his life to Cardinal Ratzinger. "I ask your kind assistance in this matter." The files contain no response from Cardinal Ratzinger.

http://documents.nytimes.com/reverend-lawrence-c-murphy-abuse-case#document/p1

The Document Trail: The Predator Priest Who Got Away

The New York Times obtained the documents, which the church fought to keep secret, from Jeff Anderson and Mike Finnegan, the lawyers for five men who have brought four lawsuits against the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. The documents include letters between bishops and the Vatican, victims' affidavits, the handwritten notes of an expert on sexual disorders who interviewed Father Murphy and minutes of a final meeting on the case at the Vatican.

2. Unlike the men that serve as elders, abnormal psychology susceptible to perversion is ingrained in the priesthood because of archaic, medieval church doctrines.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2002/mar2002/chur-m29.shtml

Why the epidemic of sexual abuse in the Catholic Church?

The attempt by Church officials to blame the behavior on a few individual predators, overcome by evil, is absurd. That the abuse is a long-standing and worldwide phenomenon demonstrates it is not aberrant behavior, but something ingrained in the institution and its practices. Contrary to the pope's view, there is hardly any "mystery" whatsoever about the source of the misconduct: it emerges ineluctably from the inhuman and unnatural celibacy requirement and related medieval teachings and practices of the Church on human sexuality, associated with the doctrine of man's Original Sin. After decades, or perhaps centuries, of concealment, the psychologically perverse consequences of these teachings and practices have been exposed for all to see.

When clergymen are ordained, they take an oath of secrecy that complicates the epidemic of sexual abuse in the Catholic Church.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimen_sollicitationis

Crimen sollicitationis (Latin: the crime of soliciting) was a 1962 document from the Holy Office (which is now called the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith) codifying procedures to be followed in cases of priests or bishops of the Catholic Church accused of having used the sacrament of Penance to make sexual advances to penitents.

"I will never directly or indirectly, by gesture, word, writing or in any other way, and under any pretext, even that of a greater good or of a highly urgent and serious reason, do anything against this fidelity to secrecy, unless special permission is expressly granted to me by the Supreme Pontiff."

Elders and ministerial servants of course are not ordained, but upon appointment, why would they all of the sudden acquire this lust for prepubescent boys?

In my communication with others, Jehovah's Witnesses are never mentioned in connection to the cover-up of abuse. These stories are only accepted without question by those in apostate circles.

Atheism and Agnosticism

From the Catechism of the Catholic Church:

Atheism

2123 "Many . . . of our contemporaries either do not at all perceive, or explicitly reject, this intimate and vital bond of man to God. Atheism must therefore be regarded as one of the most serious problems of our time."

Hmmmmmm..........The Catholic Church sits back and runs the largest child molestation ring in history, yet they claim some moral high ground to proclaim that atheism is the real, serious problem today. Okay.

Are people still falling for this?

In Defense of the Catholic Clergy (Or Do We Want Another Reign of Terror?

I think she would agree that we want the priests to pay for their crimes and for the pope to stop quoting Jesus' reference to adultery in relation to these children. Sex with children is not adultery unless we have indeed reached that level of depravity as a society in which children are considered sex toys. Sex toys with the least ability to fight back. Sounds like Babylon to me. Prepubescent boys were sacrificed to the god of lust in that society as well.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Wow, Alice, thanks for the documentation!

I am not sure what you are saying is gibberish, however.

??

Randy

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Unless you can provide a shred of evidence aside from the accusations of Barbara Anderson and Bill Bowen, this is nothing more than a bunch of demoralizing gibberish.

You both insult and provoke the THOUSANDS OF VICTIMS of Ted's heinous pedophile policy, dozens of whom are valued members of this message board. This is a violation of the very first posting guideline.

Both Barbara Anderson and Bill Bowen, as well as the many many victims who have posted their stories online, have provided plenty of evidence supporting the allegations. Oh, or do you want there to be two actual witnesses to each of the baby rapes Ted Jaracz endorsed by his hateful and evil policy? Do you think the baby rapists should need to have filmed their horrible acts and then posted them to the Internet in order to be accepted as true events?

I don't mind you trolling this board on doctrinal issues. Sometimes it's kind of fun messing with willfully ignorant Dub apologists. But when you deny the MOST HATEFUL deeds of this evil man you have gone too far. It is unkind, unmerciful, and unchristian. Say your prayers tonight Alice and beg for a soul cleansing.

• flipper
    flipper

DOGPATCH- Randy thanks for posting the links and information on the child abuse problems within the WT society. There is PLENTY of documentation on Barbara Anderson's " Secret's of Pedophilia in an American Religion " where Barbara shared actual court documentation available to the public regarding the Jehovah's Witness abusers of 16 JW children - in which out of court millions $$$$ in settlements were paid to the victims by the WT society - thus an admission of guilt to avoid publicity.

So pay no attention to the negative poster here Randy - she knows not what she's speaking about. Good for you to bring out the information

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Wow, Alice, thanks for the documentation!

I am not sure what you are saying is gibberish, however.

??

Randy"

I'm just subjecting the claims by some that Jehovah's Organization is an "evil pedophile paradise" to analysis and making comparisons. Kingdom Halls are public and an undesirable person may enter, but as a whole Jehovah's Witnesses make every effort to make Kingdom Halls and their own homes a safe haven for children. The public policy is here:

http://www.jw-media.org/aboutjw/article23.htm

There's no peer-reviewed documentation that the administration in Jehovah's Organization acts as some kind of agency to protect abusers. Much can be said about Bill Bowen, but he told some outright lies in his initial interview on Dateline and during other interviews. My 25 years experience has been that the elders are men of character and are not callous to abuse like greedy officials in the Catholic Church.

• besty
    besty

$3 for the download $15 for the CD

http://www.freeminds-store.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=secrets&x=0&y=0

5000 pages that have been entered into the Court record - is that good enough evidence for you?

5 year legal battle with the victims and then the WTS suddenly settle out of court with gagging orders 2 weeks before the trial date

Step up Alice - let us know when you have ordered the CD or the download - otherwise STFU.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Step up Alice - let us know when you have ordered the CD or the download - otherwise STFU."

I have this. I tried to go into this information and I was told to STFU. Ok if that's the way you feel, fine.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Besty,

For chrissake, if it isn't published on the internet then it isn't real. That's how these nitwits work - they're used to getting information spoon-fed to them like the pablum drivel spooned out on the platform written for six-year olds. Plus I bet janitors can't afford $3.00 anyways.

• flipper
    flipper

ALICE in WONDERLAND- Just because YOU haven't experienced elders who are not calloused to child sexual abuse- what about the thousands of JW children who HAVE experienced the callousness and family members DFed or shunned because they choose to turn in a child abuser to the police authorities ? You want to admit negligence in the Catholic religion , but not Jehovah's Witnesses. You need to pull your head out of the sand and open your mind to the facts and documented cases of pedophilia in the Jehovah's Witnesses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit