Meeting experience

by gutted 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• exjdub
    exjdub
    The reasons I am here for about 5 days now since I was BANNED the first day I was here but somehow got back in are: 1.Trying to find out why there is so much hate for the org here. 2. If you hate it so much, then leave. I do NOT take the excuse of hanging in there for family members. That is a copout from weak people. 3. If you hate it so much and have left for over 20 years now...WHY in the heck do ones keep talking about it? Makes NO sense to me. It´s like a bad movie. I hated the Austin Powers movies. But I don´t open up my own website and encourage others to join and talk bad about it. Especially I don´t name the website PROAUSTINPOWERSMOVIE like a lie like this is pretending to be a jehovah´s witness site when it really isn´t. 4. The name of the website. Why intentionally LIE about the name? Call yourselves apostatesRus or something. But not defame Jehovah´s name like this.

BANE,

My questions to you are: 1.) Why do you care? 2.) What, in your arrogant mind, thinks that it is any of your business why anyone stays in the BORG, whatever their reasons are, and who are you to deem anyone weak when you are in a mind controlling cult? 3.) please see question 1. 4.) Who cares whether you like the name of the site, or that you think it is named improperly or not?

You are a neurotic mess and I recommend that you leave your mind controlling cult as soon as possible because you sound like a kook. Nobody is forcing you to come on this site, you come here of your own free will!

I am quite fascinated by what your reasons are for bringing these things up. Do you really expect the site to close down because you don't like the name? Do you think you will reach everyone and we will all come sashaying back to the Kingdom Hall because of what you say? What's wrong with you? Your bleeting attempts to dengrate the good people here are laughable and immature. Now run home to the mothership and get your gruel for the day.

exjdub

• exjdub
    exjdub
    I am learning NOTHING on this site except bitterness, cowardness, being weak, and being a jerk. That is what all of you on here are ALL about.

And we are learning nothing from you except bitterness, cowardliness, being weak, and being a jerk. That is what you are all about. To add to it you are enormously rude. I see from all of this that you are a good little Witness for Jehobah and a fine student of his "chosen organization". Your behaviour is typical and predictable.

exjdub

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I am learning NOTHING on this site except bitterness, cowardness, being weak, and being a jerk.....Bane

You have`nt learned much here..

You brought that with you..And..Your good at it..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• BANE
    BANE

Exdub, 1. Because I CARE about JEhovah and the truth. Your making this site a lie. You should change the domain name because it is misleading. There is NOTHING about Jehovah here. Only mockings and hate.

2. I am strong as heck. I am certainly taking it to you guys aren´t I? YOU are the ones that are weak. I am one of Jehovah´s people by CHOICE. You cannot give up the org NO MATTER how hard you try. You STILL read the Watchtowers THEN come on here and say you are free. Don´t you think that is a hypocritical statement? I am stronger than all of you because if I hate something and want to walk away from it, I can. You cannot as you demonstrate by being here trying to talk smack. I hate this restaurant I have been to once. I do not talk about it EVERY DAY and I have never returned. You guys have. 3. Because you might mislead someone. THAT is why I care that you are being duplicitous. 4. NOBODY cares here what I think. You are all too demonized to see anything.

I will NEVER leave the org. Because I am strong. I will never turn to the darkside like all of you did. I have more love for the truth to do that. I love the Bible and Jehovah´s organization. You guys have been over reached by Satan. You THINK you are enlightened but are truly mislead.

I EXPECT the site to change it´s name to what it really is. Apostateland.com!!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I am stronger than all of you because if I hate something and want to walk away from it, I can.

Paul would disagree with you. Why do you hate Paul?

I will never turn to the darkside like all of you did.

Join me and together we can rule the Society as Father and Son.

You guys have been over reached by Satan.

At least he had the common courtesty to give me a reach around.

Apostateland.com!!

Why are you so sure you have the truth?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Cuz it not your call, when donkeys fly baby

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

bane said:

My reply: What is more likely to come to pass- Bane's words or that of the GB??? LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bane..

You still have`nt figured out who this site belongs to..LOL!!

Your strong as "Heck"?.....LOL!!.....Is that like "Tougher than Soap Suds"?.

There is no Jehovah..There are no Jehovahs People..

There is no Jehovah`s Organization..

Nobody cares what you think because,the WBT$ does all your thinking for you..

Don`t forget to use only one paper towel in the mens washroom,at the assembly..

Only demonized people,use 2 paper towels..

For someone who does`nt like it here,you sure come here a lot..

You probably "Do" eat at the restaurant you hate..

"Yum..Bring me more crap..I have`nt Complained,Burped or Farted enough today.."

............................ ...OUTLAW

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I wonder how BANE is calculating his time and return visits here?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Disfellowshipped persons don't hand in time! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit