Meeting experience

by gutted 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• designs
    designs

OTWO-

Great visual, have Witnesses show up at Conventions carrying Costco size cartons of toilet paper.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Funny, but all they would have to do it roll it out in the Kingdom Ministry and those folks would be loading up the tissue in the car..

LOL

-MF31-

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

hated talks,towards the end I always used to think up the most imaginable way to miss them, problem easily solved as there was no shortage of brown nose's who would volunteer.

• StAnn
    StAnn

OTWO- train the members to be compliant? I believe the members have already been trained to be compliant!

Even at assemblies, JWs bring their own brooms and dust pans from home to clean up their area. Bringing their own TP is really not much of a stretch.

StAnn

• BANE
    BANE

I hope NONE of you are at my hall giving me the smile all the while hating that you are there, coming home to your computers to trash everyone there. I guess you don´t know who is really who do you? Jehovah will let all this come out one day.

• not a captive
    not a captive

Bane,

The WTS abuses seekers of God by making and enforcing religion. A Religion is against the best interests of Christ Jesus' calling out of people. Religion has produced the situation that you and I both see as appalling: people afraid to step clear of the falsehood because they will lose their families.

The scripture at Mat. 24 gave no mandate to make a snare and a racket that produces articles of faith and shibboleths of belief --- burdens grievous to be borne. This is an abusive beating.

There is hypocrisy bound to grow from the religious structure that puts people down and denies them the freedom to search for God through the spirit of Jesus and the scriptures--yet the self-assuming FDS reserves the exclusive right to use the helps provided by God --but only permit themselves the privilege to be wrong time and again ---and yet no trouble for them!

Shame on you! that you look down on others who trust God's mercy and his promises through his Son and his Word.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I don't know Bane, I really have a feeling at least half the people put on a fake smile and go because they don't want to lose family or friends.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane said:

I hope NONE of you are at my hall giving me the smile all the while hating that you are there, coming home to your computers to trash everyone there. I guess you don´t know who is really who do you? Jehovah will let all this come out one day.

My reply:

Hey welcome back fellow apostate!!! :)

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

bane,

don't think for a minute your going to get away clean . Your being on this site is like Dinah hanging out with the daughters of the land

you have been violated in the organizations eyes

• BANE
    BANE

BLAH BLAH BLAH....Am tired of hearing that argument. HAve heard it before. I am SURE Dinah wasn´t witnessing to the daughters of the land. Sorry I don´t go to your apostofests...IN fact I can´t even believe you guys call it that. It´s like ASKING for Jehovah to strike you dead on the spot.

I am not hanging out withone here and would never. If I found out who anyone was that WAS a real apostate I would tell the Elders in a heartbeat. Wouldn´t even think about it.

The reasons I am here for about 5 days now since I was BANNED the first day I was here but somehow got back in are: 1. Trying to find out why there is so much hate for the org here. 2. If you hate it so much, then leave. I do NOT take the excuse of hanging in there for family members. That is a copout from weak people. 3. If you hate it so much and have left for over 20 years now...WHY in the heck do ones keep talking about it? Makes NO sense to me. It´s like a bad movie. I hated the Austin Powers movies. But I don´t open up my own website and encourage others to join and talk bad about it. Especially I don´t name the website PROAUSTINPOWERSMOVIE like a lie like this is pretending to be a jehovah´s witness site when it really isn´t. 4. The name of the website. Why intentionally LIE about the name? Call yourselves apostatesRus or something. But not defame Jehovah´s name like this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit