Meeting experience

by gutted 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

2. If you hate it so much, then leave. I do NOT take the excuse of hanging in there for family members. That is a copout from weak people.

Wow. I was getting ready to hit the sack. You know, your a troll, so I shouldnt get worked up over you. Typically I don't when it comes to you and your kind. For the record, I'm still not worked up. But this one hit kind of personal. To be completely honest, if you were within arms length of me right now, I'd get charged with assault. I'd swear I'd leave track marks on your eye. At the end of the day though, I recognize you're not a real JW. Just a troll, passing through having fun. I guess I shouldn't knock that. I like to mess with people sometimes too. Just so you and I are clear, if you really loved Jehovah and "His Organization", you wouldn't be on here making believing JWs look so bad.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Bane, if you hate it here so much, if you hate the thought of exjws getting together and talking about their experiences within the wt, just leave this place. Don't give us the lame excuse of hanging out here because you want to show the other side of the wt that you think we don't know. That is a copout of a weak minded person who can't stand the fact that some people just don't agree with you.

• BANE
    BANE

Misery, Ah....Yes USE violence against me. That is the old apostate way isn´t it? Love, kindness etc. Throw it ALL out the window when it comes to apostasy huh? You ARE like your master Satan. So catblasted obvious! Violence, hatred etc.

You are a bad apostate too. Shouldn´t you be trying to be like a snake and slyly twist words etc with phony kindness? No...You come out blasting that you would be hitting me with full force etc. GO BACK TO APOSTATE SCHOOL! You haven´t learned yet how to be swarmy. Troll? Troll´s live under bridges. I am a live human being.

MrsJones, Ah mrsjones....I am NOT the one with a website FALSELY calling it anti apostate.net now am I? You are the one being the deceivers here. Lying about the name and trying to trap others. I know other people don´t agree with me, but many do. It´s NOT about agreement though is it? You mock and scorn and cuss don´t you? You pretend to be so much better than witnesses but you come off as bitter old hacks who couldn´t cut it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, putting your foot in your mouth again, eh?

Your mother treat you bad this morning?

• The Finger
    The Finger

Bane.

The reasons I am here for about 5 days now since I was BANNED the first day I was here but somehow got back in are: 1. Trying to find out why there is so much hate for the org here. 2. If you hate it so much, then leave. I do NOT take the excuse of hanging in there for family members. That is a copout from weak people. 3. If you hate it so much and have left for over 20 years now...WHY in the heck do ones keep talking about it? Makes NO sense to me.

Do you think you show love?

• BANE
    BANE

Yes I do think I show love in my life. Why?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

How so?

• The Finger
    The Finger

Bane,

it starts with love of God and as a JW why are you here disobeying him.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ooooo, what Coffee House Girl said!! You can also say, "I've been so depressed lately; I don't know if I can focus on giving talks... Perhaps I'd better take a break from the Ministry School"...

Zid

• BANE
    BANE

See Issac? That´s how you do it. Thefinger has tried so desperately to lure me into a trap. First he asks an innocent question as to if I show love in my life. When I say yes, he swarmely tries to come up with love of God equals not disobeying him by being here. Or so he is trying to imply now...

Let me have it finger. What else ya got? I am not the one disobeying here. You are. Calling this site Jehovah´s witness.net when it has NOTHING to do with Jehovah´s witnesses but rather fat out of shape apostates who blame the org 40 years after they have left it for their lot in life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit