Bane,

"I am not the one disobeying here. You are."

What am I disobeying?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane bane bane, does your mother know you are here? LOL

• BANE
    BANE

I already explained what you are doing Finger. Lying about the name here for starters.

• The Finger
    The Finger

Bane,

As a JW we say we have the "truth" we are in the "truth". On this site I've read truth. Truth about how people feel about the "truth" I don't think the name is a lie. After all you are a JW I assume and are talking to me and others some who may be disfellowshipped. Once having learnt the truth about something especially about the "truth" it should cause one to act in an appropriate manner.

Do you feel as a JW and learning the truth on this site that you are?

• BANE
    BANE

Finger you don´t think the name is a lie? It is Jehovahs witness.net for cripens sake! That means FOR ACTIVE Jehovahs witnesses. It SHOULD be apostate.net I am learning NOTHING on this site except bitterness, cowardness, being weak, and being a jerk. That is what all of you on here are ALL about. You CLAIM you have this special knowledge but it SURELY doesn´t make you better people. It makes you slime. The organization is all about love. You show NONE of that. You make fun of Elders, pubishers, the TRUE teachings, and JEHOVAH HIMSELF!

I would never want to be in your shoes. It disgusts me.

I am glad your leader Franz is dead. That hammerhead deserves never to be resurrected. BUT Jehovah had mercy on Korah that started a rebellion and he will resurrect him so you never know. Jehovah LOVES like that. Why don´t you try imitating him?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Bane Knock Knock

who's there?

Jehovah

Jehovah who?

Exactly!!!

• teel
    teel
    I am learning NOTHING on this site except bitterness, cowardness, being weak, and being a jerk.

Yes, we noticed those qualities of yours too.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I would never want to be in your shoes. It disgusts me.

I am glad your leader Franz is dead. That hammerhead deserves never to be resurrected.

Wow, can't you just feel the love?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit