Why The Hell Do People Defend Israel?

by Blue Grass 123 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Much of this thread is pro-Palestinian just as much of it is pro-Israel. When one view is "not welcome here" the other view ostensibly IS, and that is NOT what this site is about.

At least, I didn't think it was until this evening.

But if pro-Israel views are forbidden here what views are next on the GTFO list? I feel like this is a path this board doesn't want to take the first step down.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Sorry Beks.

Anti-Israel then.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I love Israel! I think they are the best country thing since sliced bread. I'm extremely pro-Israel.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Way to let your politics get in the way of reasonableness and tolerance, beks. Much of this thread is pro-Palestinian just as much of it is pro-Israel. When one view is "not welcome here" the other view ostensibly IS, and that is NOT what this site is about.

Poppycock. And that is the entire point here. Just because someone questions the actions of Israel, they become "pro Palestine", or even "Anti Israel ????

Way to let your politics get in the way of reasonableness and tolerance

Exactly, but it's not me, it's those who give Israel a pass at every turn. No matter how inappropriate thier behavior.

• shamus100
    shamus100

HEIL ISRAEL!!!!

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

This board has its own version of the Nuremberg laws? Who new?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Zieg heil!!! Zieg heil!!!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Sorry monkey but there is only room on this board for one side of the Israel debate, the anti-Israel side. Fortunately, this isn't the only board on the Interwebz so when you're banned for supporting Israel you can still go to jehovahswitnessrecovery or paradise cafe or one of the others. I'm sure several of us will be seeing you there.

• shamus100
    shamus100

ISRAEL - THE GREATEST COUNTRY THAT EVER LIVED!!! EVER!!!

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY PLEDGE MY ALLEIGANCE TO THE WONDERFUL ISRAEL. I know that makes me a nazi, but HEIL ISRAEL! ZEIG HEIL, ZIEG HEIL!!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

deja vue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit