Why The Hell Do People Defend Israel?

by Blue Grass 123 Replies latest jw experiences

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

First I see a lot of Americans defending Israel's execution of at least 9 peacekeepers and the attempted murder of several others. Now people are calling Helen Thomas a bigot? The most evil and bigoted people live in Israel. Israel is the only country that actively practices genocide by preventing food and medicine from coming to the Gaza strip. Those Europeans "Jews" have no right to be in Palestine in the first place. How can anybody justify what the Europeans did by killing Innocent people and stealing their land and than forcing them to live in poverty. This video shows how Israel is far worst than Nazi Germany: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTPdIIfmeNE.

Blue Grass

• Pig
    Pig

israel learnt allot from the nazis. They have a holocaust of their own going against the palastinians

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/2010/05/i-am-israel.html

Google dem qoutes before you buy them in Bluegrass' video they are fraud. Here's a whole article about it from the UK.

http://www.honestreporting.co.uk/articles/critiques/Sourcing_Quotes_the__Pilger_Way.asp

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I am not a fan of copy and paste but at 47 seconds after two or three false qoutes the video claims Jews flooded "Palestine a soveriegn state". Palestine was created my the British Mandate 3 decades before WWII. For the purpose of a Jewish homeland where the few arabs that were there could stay and live as they do now. Many Arabs live in Israel not the occupied Palestinan terrories. A lot of people do not know that.

Following the First World War and the occupation of the region by the British, the principal Allied and associated powers drafted the Mandate which was formally approved by the League of Nations in 1922. Great Britain administered Palestine on behalf of the League of Nations between 1920 and 1948, a period referred to as the "British Mandate." Two states were established within the boundaries of the Mandate territory, Palestine and Transjordan. [ 149 ] [ 150 ] - The preamble of the mandate declared:

"Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favor of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    Google dem quotes before you buy them in Bluegrass' video they are fraud. Here's a whole article about it from the UK.Quot

Quotes? Are you serious!!! You see images of Israeli soldiers with their guns pointed at unarmed woman and children, countless pictures of dead children, a video of Israeli soldiers using Palestinians as human shields, Israelis indoctrinating their kids with violence, Israelis preventing injured women and children from receiving medical attention, Israelis attacking UN peacekeepers, and all you care about is the quotes!!?? Talk to me about the images, I couldn't care less about the quotes.

Blue Grass

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Sorry Blue Grass dealing with terrorists next door isn't pretty. I'll ask them to make it a little sexier for you.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Here's a picture since propoganda and lies don't mean anything of a kid done "extra crispy" in Hiroshima. Does that make us Nazi's? War is full of f'ckd up choices. That's why war is hell is my friend.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    Sorry Blue Grass dealing with terrorists next door isn't pretty.

Let me get this straight, the Europeans Jews came to Palestine and starting killing them and than stole their land and somehow that makes the Palestinians the terrorist instead of the Europeans"Jews"? Your logic is back-wards.

Does that make us Nazi's?

Yes it does. Everyone who took part in or supported dropping an atomic bomb on a bunch of civilians are just as bad as the Nazis.

Blue Grass

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter
    Let me get this straight, the Europeans Jews came to Palestine and starting killing them and than stole their land and somehow that makes the Palestinians the terrorist instead of the Europeans"Jews"? Your logic is back-wards.

I am sorry but the facts state otherwise. There was no such country as Palestine it was owned by the British.

Sometimes, it's their babies or our babies. I don't think it's a choice that any sleeps well with. I don't see Hiroshima or Israel's defense of their home as genocide.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    I am sorry but the facts state otherwise. There was no such country as Palestine it was owned by the British.

So what's your point? The Europeans "Jews" still had no right to kill them and force them to leave their homes. The United States owns Puerto Rico, does that give me the right to go there and start killing people and take people's houses?

Blue Grass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit