Why The Hell Do People Defend Israel?

by Blue Grass 123 Replies latest jw experiences

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

robdar, from page 2 see BTS' comment

Cagefighter, this numbered list is all you ever have to say to the anti-Israel trolls:
  • Robdar
    Robdar
    robdar, from the previous page see BTS' comment below

Sorry, QL, your response hasn't proven anything about BTS.

Anyways, I am thinking there is propaganda on both sides. Only, if only, each side were as blameless as their supporters wish they were.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Robdar, BTS will tell you himself if you ask him (about those numbered points that is)

Over here TV press coverage is usually very pro Israel. And even when they highlight an obvious agression on Israel's part it is qualified by a rider in favour of Israel. Judging from the press coverage in America too Israel seems to come out on top. We don't really get to see a fair summary of what is happening in Palestine. But I think this will change as Israel becomes more aggressive and conditions worsen in the area.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Robdar, BTS will tell you himself if you ask him (about those numbered points that is)

BTS is a friend of mine. We exchanged many emails just yesterday. BTW, BTS is multi-faceted and brilliant. You should get to know him.

Ah, yes, press coverage. Did I ever tell you that I worked for over 25 years in radio broadcast? It's my opinion that we shouldn't believe half of what we hear and almost nothing that we read. People in the media tend to have an agenda.

• Simon
    Simon

Ah, Burn The Ships ... always eager to spout some propaganda and try and defend the indefensible.

Read this and read it well - your pro-Israel propaganda is NOT welcome here. Pack it up, take it elsewhere.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

BTW, BTS is multi-faceted and brilliant.

He's two-faced and likes shiny objects?

• beksbks
    beksbks

He has two shiny faces?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Read this and read it well - your pro-Israel propaganda is NOT welcome here. Pack it up, take it elsewhere.

But the anti-Israel post that started this thread is ok?

What I liked about this board is that all viewpoints seemed to be ostensibly welcome. Such a narrow-minded stance coming from the site owner is a bit shocking in light of my previous experiences here. Why no agreeing to disagree in the case of Israel?

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Ah, Burn The Ships ... always eager to spout some propaganda and try and defend the indefensible.

Simon,

I don't want to be banned for saying this but you're implying that only pro-Palestine posters are welcome here on JWN.

Is this so?

Thanks for the clarification.

5th

• beksbks
    beksbks

I have never seen a pro palestine post, can you point me to one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit