Whose Voice Should We Listen To?

by AGuest 109 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Hmmm, I think this sounds more like a "God needs to prove there is a God" than a "why doesn't God communicate with us more", no?

One would do nicely and accomplish both.

Evolution is a fact, God can no more disprove evolution than God can disprove gravity. You say that God can prove that he created everything, well, are you sure about that? I mean, what proof woudl be enough for you?

Because the proof may just be that he set events in motion and allowed for the chain reaction to do what he knew it would always do.

He's god, right? he can harden the hearts of some when it chooses, he should be able to figure out what would be proof enough for me. Unless he can't, in which case there is something he can't do which means he isn't god.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    He's god, right? he can harden the hearts of some when it chooses, he should be able to figure out what would be proof enough for me. Unless he can't, in which case there is something he can't do which means he isn't god.

So, what proof do you think woudl be enough proof for you?

An honest question.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OK, got it, you are just stirring the pot, straining the gnat to swallow the camel......notverylikely

I understand what the word "GO" means..

You act like the Bible was Specifically Written,to Inconvience you..

LOL!!..

Do you have trouble Understanding,other Large 2 Letter Words?..

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

So, what proof do you think woudl be enough proof for you?

An honest question.

God could appear before me, show me a miracle or two, show me the wonders of heaven, I would be convinced. Rods into snakes, water to wine, resurrect a dead person....that should do it.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I understand what the word "GO" means..

You act like the Bible was Specifically Written,to Inconvience you..

LOL!!..

You might understand that word, but you skip the part where an angel of god made it appear so he could see it. Camel, gnat, etc.

This message was brought to you by the letters F and U (just two little letters, sweetheart. next time you need some learning, just let me know).

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    God could appear before me, show me a miracle or two, show me the wonders of heaven, I would be convinced. Rods into snakes, water to wine, resurrect a dead person....that should do it.

You sure? becaue it didn't work for eveyone according to the bible.

Are you sure you wouldn't just chalk it up to a "mental episode", "mental illness", or something like that?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

You sure? becaue it didn't work for eveyone according to the bible.

Are you sure you wouldn't just chalk it up to a "mental episode", "mental illness", or something like that?

Look, if that's what I think it would take to convince me and God tries and can't do it, he's not much of a god, is he?

• tec
    tec

God could appear before me, show me a miracle or two, show me the wonders of heaven, I would be convinced. Rods into snakes, water to wine, resurrect a dead person....that should do it. - NVL

And what would you do with that knowledge? Just curious.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You might understand that word, but you skip the part where an angel of god made it appear so he could see it. Camel, gnat, etc.....notverylikely
    And the angel of the LORD appeared to Moses in a flame of fire out of the middle of a bush,....Bible

The Bible says an Angel appeared in the middle of a bush..

Not..

A Bush appeared with an Angel in it...LOL!!

The Bush was already there..

The "Angel" appeared in the Bush..

Nowhere does it say..A Bush appeared,with an Angel in it..

LOL!!..

Your comprehension of the Written Word,is Dismal..

Stock Photography: Scared Man

........................ ...OUTLAW

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Look, if that's what I think it would take to convince me and God tries and can't do it, he's not much of a god, is he?

Not sure that, if with that kind of view, any proof will be proof enough...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit