Whose Voice Should We Listen To?

by AGuest 109 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I usually take a vote among the voices in my head, and the majority wins, because I may be insane, but I believe in democratic process.

I don't mind addressing the supernatural realm, but I'd be rather frightened for my mental health if I actually heard an audible reply.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Aguest has a lot voices that he listens to.

The psychotics always make the forum intersting don't they ?

A slave to Homerovah,

Peace to you all

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I see those who listen to God's voice on TV, after they kill their family for God. at least they're in a better place right???

Such people aren't listening to God's voice, dear Darth (peace to you!). Not by a long shot. They're liars and merely try to use the Most Holy of Israel as a convenient excuse for their heinous acts. They think that by using "God" they will garner sympathy - from man, if not from God. They don't seem to be garnering it from the first... and certainly not from the latter.

One question I have for you... what are the color of the clouds in your world?

The clouds in my world are the same color(s) as in your world: depending on the weather, they range from stark white (with a pristeen blue sky backdrop) to various shades of gray (because it's been a pretty rainy winter-spring this year) to orange/pink/purple/blue/gold (depending on the sunset which are gorgeous where I live - less than .5 hour from the open Pacific) or weather forecast ("red sky at night"... and all that). They even made up of water vapor, like yours, but often with some dust and smoke mixed (there's a LOT of industry... and we are part of the "car capital of the world" that is California). Fortunately, there's not a one in sky today where I live so I took the puppies for a serious hike in the coastal hills this morning... and it was GREAT! Sheep a grazin'... eagles a flyin'... light breeze a blowin'. One puppy jumping through the tall grass like a deer! Everything... except clouds.

I'd be rather frightened for my mental health if I actually heard an audible reply.

You might be frightened initially, dear MM (and peace to you, as well!)... but it would pass. Because the One you SHOULD listen to would tell you NOT to be frightened, indeed that you [finally] have no reason TO fear! And thank goodness SOMEONE has that message, don't you think? Because everyone else "speaking for God" seem to have that one message in common: be in fear. It's a LIE.

Aguest has a lot voices that he listens to.

AGuest LISTENS to ONE voice, dear TTO (peace to you!)... and is a "she" (which is why there's a little pink "she" symbol before her "name").

Again, peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

and is a "she"

so god is a chick?

• AGuest
    AGuest

The voice is not a "she," dear NVL (peace to you!). I am. If nothing else, the two children I gave birth should prove it.

A slave of Christ,

SA, who bids you peace...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Sorry for not noticing your pink symbol next to your name, your a nice crazy lady and we appreciate you here.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

The voice is not a "she," dear NVL (peace to you!). I am. If nothing else, the two children I gave birth should prove it.

Prove what?

• journey-on
    journey-on
    My Lord's voice is not in my head, dear Heathen (and peace to you!). It is merely on a "frequency" that cannot normally be heard by the human body (which is why animals can see/hear spirits much more readily and easily than humans)... unless (1) that body has been "prepared" so as to do so (Psalm 40:6), and/or (2) that person occupying that body has enough faith

Resonance...."an object or force getting in tune with another object or force."

Everything vibrates at its own particular frequency and if one has prepared the temple (body/mind/spirit) and approaches everything with faith and righteous intention, why is it so farfetched to believe what Shelby is saying?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

why is it so farfetched to believe what Shelby is saying?

Because if God wanted everyone to know what he/she/it was saying, he/she/it would just tell everyone. God's never heard of a memo? An ad in the Times? Appearing before a crowd?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thank you, dear TTO... and you, too, my dear JO!

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH be upon each of you... and your entire households... to time indefinite!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit