Whose Voice Should We Listen To?

by AGuest 109 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with... may you have peace!

I was recently directed to post some truths about the Harlot, Babylon the Great, including who she is (i.e., those who profess to be in union with Christ, but are not, and so commit fornication with the "kings of the earth" (e.g., persons such as popes, GB members, and other so-called "leaders" who believe they have been given charge over a "kingdom"... but have not... yet (Revelation 17:12)... and when they ARE, it is soley for the purpose of destroying the Harlot (Revelation 17:13, 16-18)).

Some have taken issue with this truth (who Babylon the Great is), and praise JAH, our Lord has given me more to share with you on that matter. Some of you may have already received this truth; however, for those who have not, I share the following, taken from Chapters 8 and 9 of the Proverbs:

Proverbs 9:1-6 is the voice of our Lord, "TRUE Wisdom", who speaks in LOW tones, righteousness, and truth (Proverbs 8:4-11). He issues the following invitation, which is also taken up by his Bride, New Jerusalem, which is depicated as a "holy" and "beloved" "City" (Revelation 20:9; 21:2):

True wisdom has built its house (John 14:2; Ephesians 2:19-21) ; it has hewn out its seven pillars(Revelation 3:12). It has organized its meat slaughtering; it has mixed its wine; more than that, it has set in order its table. It has sent forth its lady attendants (Matthew 25:1), that it maycall out on top of the heights of the town: “Whoever is inexperienced, let him turn aside here.”Whoever is in want of heart—she has said to him: Come, feed yourselves with MY bread and share in drinking the wine that I have mixed. Leave the inexperienced ones and keep living, and walk straight in the way of understanding.” (Revelation 22:17)

In contrast, Proverbs 9:13-16 shows the voice of Bablyon the Great, that "great" (but NOT holy or beloved "city" - ) which voice is LOUD... "boisterous":

A woman of stupidity is boisterous. She is simplemindedness itself and has come to know nothing whatever. And she has seated herself at the entrance of her house, upon a seat, [in] the high places of the town,to call out to those passing along the way, those who are going straight ahead on their paths (Matthew 24:24): “Whoever is inexperienced, let him turn aside here.” And whoever is in want of heart—she has also said to him: 17 Stolen waters themselves are sweet, and bread[eaten] in secrecy—it is pleasant.”But he has not come to know that those impotent in death are there, that those called in by her are in the low places of She´ol."

And why is she loud? Because she is ALSO calling out to the inexperienced, indeed... EVEN TO THE CHOSEN ONES... but in order to MISLEAD them all she has to call out OVER our Lord's voice... so that they hear HER... and follow HER... to HER "house"!

Do you SEE the difference, dear ones? Our Lord's voice is quiet (Matthew 10:27; Proverbs 8:6) which is why you must exert yourself to LISTEN and HEAR (Matthew 17:5; John 10:27). He and his Bride offer HIS bread... bread that BELONGS to him and so is NOT stolen... and wine that HE has mixed. LIVING water! Holy spirit!

Babylon the Great, however, offers STOLEN water... which she LYINGLY calls "holy spirit" and says that it is better to "eat bread" IN SECRECY... partake of the flesh of Christ IN SECRET... RATHER THAN OPENLY AND IN FRONT OF GOD AND ALL CREATION... and without FEAR! That those who partake should NOT openly profess it... and so should NOT openly REJOICE as a result of it! She is a HARLOT... and liar!

Do you SEE who and what she is? If not, may you be granted "eyesalve" from the One who sells it (Revelation 3:18)... if you so wish it!

Again, I bid you peace and, for those who have not yet received them, ears to hear when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take's life's water... the "oil of EXULTATION"... which oil and water is the holy spirit of God which grants life to ALL who receive it... which becomes a fountain of water bubbling UP to impart everlasting life... which water is poured out from the innermost parts of my Lord and Master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Holy Spirit and Holy One of Israel... who is the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... FREE!"

Your servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... and a slave of Christ,

SA

</form> </form>
  • Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I always listen to the voices in my head. Or anything my dog tells me. He is quite smart. Once he told me JW's were coming to the door. Damn if he wasn't right. I asked Jah, Jesus, things many times and heard nothing from them. Demons on the other hand love to talk to me. They don't lie, they just don't tell the Truth. Listen to your heart, my God, it will protect you. Oh I forgot .(The heart is the most treacherous thing) yes if your a JW. You know your heart was telling you the bible is a good reference for love and understanding and experiences. When you listen to those who tell you how to understand the bible your heart says RUN but you don't. God is supposed to read hearts, so why do you need to listen to men's understanding on other religions, or lifestyles? Only to find out these same men were living lies with their own lives. Listen to yourself, you know yourself better than anyone else. After all the BS we have been taught, if there is a God I'm sure he will understand. Stop being a slave to men. LIVE, Be Free.

Of course I'm Satan's son, so I'm full of it too.

Darth Plaugeis

• moshe
    moshe
    Our Lord's voice is quiet-

excuses, excuses

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

"Whose Voice Should We Listen To?"

Our own....... fukin period

But if we start hearing it and our lips aren't moving and we're not ventriloquists then seek help.

LD

Gotta go, I think I heard myself calling me.

• flipper
    flipper

AGUEST- I second LDRNOMO'S comment- Our own voice

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The one in your head that has just detected BS

• heathen
    heathen

So you're saying you actually hear a voice in your head other than the one you were born with telling you wich way to worship God ? you may need professional help there , AGuest. I believe in holy spirit but you have to watch out for schitzophrenia masquerading around as a voice of enlightenment.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

"Whose Voice Should We Listen To?"

Our own....... fukin period

But if we start hearing it and our lips aren't moving and we're not ventriloquists then seek help.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    So you're saying you actually hear a voice in your head other than the one you were born with telling you wich way to worship God?

My Lord's voice is not in my head, dear Heathen (and peace to you!). It is merely on a "frequency" that cannot normally be heard by the human body (which is why animals can see/hear spirits much more readily and easily than humans)... unless (1) that body has been "prepared" so as to do so (Psalm 40:6), and/or (2) that person occupying that body has enough faith (Romans 10:17- KJV, NIV). I have mercifully and graciously been granted the GIFT... of both (Luke 11: 13; 8:13).

you may need professional help there , AGuest.

I think that piece of "kind" advice has pretty much been beaten to death, dear one. No need to resurrect it. If I am indeed in need of "professional help" then it truly is no more than any other person on the planet... or on this Board. But I don't think so as I already have a Counselor (Isaiah 9:6) and he is leaps and bounds more "professional"... and knowledgeable of these things... indeed of ALL things... than any of those who boast any manner of earthly credentials. I think I will stick with him, then, and just let you... and others... think of me what you will (Ecclesiastes 7:9 - NWT).

I believe in holy spirit but you have to watch out for schitzophrenia masquerading around as a voice of enlightenment.

IF you believed in holy spirit, dear one... you would have stopped there. The rest of your statement, however, leads me to believe that although you THINK you "believe" in holy spirit... you actually don't. Don't get me wrong: I have no doubt that you may have HEARD of holy spirit. But I don't believe you really know what it is... or how it works. Because if you DID... then you would have KNOWN that all YOU needed to do was ASK as to the truth of what I shared and that same "water"... would have "washed" you so as to "prepare" YOUR body and "open up" YOUR ears (Luke 11:13; Psalm 40:6)... so that YOU could hear the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... speak to YOU. In which case, he would have told you himself... so that you would have had no reason to doubt the TRUTH of what I shared... even if you doubt me and everything about me. Indeed, you can still ask, if you've a mind... and heart... to do so.

To all of the other commentaters... peace to you, as well! I understand your skepticism and cynicism and do not begrudge you for it. Indeed, I wish you absolutely NO illwill. I DO wish, however, that should YOU ever wish it... you, too, are granted ears to hear. NOT to prove you wrong... that has never been my hope here. Rather, so that you... indeed ALL... won't EVER have to hear it from me... or ANYONE other than the same One that I do. AS I do. DIRECTLY from him. I have received a GREAT privilege and gift... I absolutely know this and give thanks everyday for it... and very few things would please me more than for ANYONE who wishes to receive the same. It is a blessing and a JOY that I cannot put into words - there really are no words in this world that would suffice.

In that light, may the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH be upon each and every one of YOU... if you truly wish it. If you WISH it, may YOUR bodies be "prepared" and YOUR ears be opened up... so that you, too, no longer need to look to, wonder about, rely on... or fear... ANYTHING that is told to you by ANY earthling man... including myself, your servant... as to these things. Truly.

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I see those who listen to God's voice on TV, after they kill their family for God. at least they're in a better place right??? One question I have for you... what are the color of the clouds in your world?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit