Memorial 2010 Your Experiences

by scotinsw 136 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

and I quote "It is HIGHLY LIKELY that NO-ONE here will partake" blah blah 144k, there are two hopes... etc etc

• willyloman
    willyloman

I am happy to report that not only did I miss it, I didn't even know when it was! Apparently, I am totally recovered.

• Diva
    Diva

Oh dear totally forgot about it...spent the evening shopping in Ikea - got some nice things though.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

OT: I just LOVE how the Internet has connected all of us on this sphere (not a circle), even on opposite sides. Sun still shining here!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nugget made a stunning curry feast including spicy meatballs, tandoori chicken and Jalfrazi with Pilau rice. We had Raspberry trifle for pudding. I am now drinking a pint of Fullers Golden Pride.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I love being free from the control.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Diva - I hate Ikea - I would prefer the KH.........................on second thought No!!! But it is a close run thing.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Found Sheep said:

I will drink a glass of wine and look at the full moon and for the first time on the memorial feel loved by Jesus!!

Nice!

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Ah, yes. Freedom from control. I took a quiz on Facebook yesterday about what my Hippie name would be. It came up Freedom Daisy Sunshine. I thought, " How appropiate. I love my freedom of thought and freedom of control that I was raised in.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

How many partakers for 2009?

• sir82
    sir82
    look at the full moon

Too late! Full moon was yesterday.

If you depend on JW determinations for anything, moon phases included, you'll be sorely lacking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit