IT'S OFFICIAL - New Elder's Manual by end of 2010

by sir82 79 Replies latest jw friends

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

The MS’s and elders were hauled off into the 2 nd school by the COBOE in our cong. He dismisses the MS’s after reading the section where this school and indicative dates were supplied (that took about 3 minutes)

Later the remainder of the letter is read regarding the new book…

Why go to the trouble of creating this exclusivity when they could have just included this school announcement in the usual announcement segment of the service meeting?

The compartmentalization of information is so characteristic of the WTS – in fact the information control model holds that there are several levels of information in a cult, namely:

- Information is not freely accessible

- Information varies at different levels and missions within pyramid

- Leadership decides who "needs to know" what

http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cultinfo.html#information

Perhaps the real objective in this exclusivity is to create an environment where other males aspire to get to the next level in the organization – only to find nothing of substance there…

• rich5678
    rich5678

i have a dumb question lol if the elders have to sign a contract to swear they won't tell anyone about the book...what if some other elders found out that this particular elder told others about the content in the book? does this elder get df'd or something?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    ...what if some other elders found out that this particular elder told others about the content in the book? does this elder get df'd or something?

Good contributors to the collection box or well-connected elders: Nothing happens.

Not so well at contributing, not connected: They take away their birthday. Oh, they already did that. Well, they probably all get around in a circle jerk and discuss that one's eligibility to remain an elder, then they tell him they decided it's forgiven. He's supposed to be so grateful that he is in debt to his body of elders and remains on their whipping boy list to do assignments nobody wants.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Do you all think I should turn my old book in and see if I can get a new one??

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

[comment removed]

• dozy
    dozy

There is a large print edition as well , for all the elders whose eyesight is failing (perhaps after too much "meditating" after those JC meetings with the 17 year old pioneers committing fornication). I have managed to obtain an exclusive copy of the summary sheet on page 128:

OBEY US!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL @ Dozy.

ROFL 9

• man711
    man711

If anyone has a copy of the new Elder book please email it to me: [email protected].

• fokyc
    fokyc

OK

• King Korn
    King Korn

Does anyone know what the title will be? I read this whole topic and I didn't see a title mentioned.

And I was there when they made the annoucement about not taping talks anymore. They said that basically it would be unchristian if a brother got "puffed up with pride" (Insert scripture here that happens to coincide with said quoted words) and became "haughty" (Again insert scripture reference here) and perhaps fell away from the truth by thinking too much of himself. Speaking of thinking too much of themself, wasn't it Rutherford and Russel who claimed to be the sole hand of god and who both decided only they were qualified to run the borg?

Nothing hypocritical there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit