IT'S OFFICIAL - New Elder's Manual by end of 2010

by sir82 79 Replies latest jw friends

• clearlyenlight
    clearlyenlight

Well this new book secrecy stuff plays on the ego, that is how they get sucked in, its a major deception.

Advent of Deception

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well that link was for a load of conspiracy clap trap!

• clearlyenlight
    clearlyenlight

Conspiracy? like what, explain. Did you read any of it?

This entire world is one big deception.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I'm actually suprised it took them this long!!

Sir brings up a good point. I wonder if they're going to get the elders to sign something saying they will not disclose the contents. I know they always told you not to show the book to anyone but nothing in writing from the individual elder. Also, I'll bet they will require sitting elders to turn in their old book to get their new book. When you are deleted (I love that term because it doesn't matter if you step down or are removed) you are supposed to turn in your book. So, it would make sense that they collect the old books.

Man, I do not miss sitting in those sessions! When I was a true believer, I used to leave the sessions thinking I was the worst person ever because they just made me feel like I could never do enough. Now I realize it's all part of the control mechanism.

Look forward to reading the review this fall!

• clearlyenlight
    clearlyenlight

Hey by the way do you guys no what the total publishers are for 2009?

I remember they hit the 6 million mark in 1989 then it sat there for many years.

• sir82
    sir82
    Hey by the way do you guys no what the total publishers are for 2009?

Approximately 7 million average, 7.3 million peak.

• clearlyenlight
    clearlyenlight

Did you guys know that the WT his the 6 million mark back in 1989?

And in 11 years only one million, sound like all their kids became publishers, because in reality the organization is not growing.

So do you know the number of memorial partakers, that number seems to never change?

• clearlyenlight
    clearlyenlight

Did you guys know that the WT hit the 6 million mark back in 1989?

And in 11 years only one million, sound like all their kids became publishers, because in reality the organization is not growing.

So do you know the number of memorial partakers, that number seems to never change?

• undercover
    undercover

Ah, but it does change. The number is going back up...I think it was just over 10,000 last year.

...but that's alright. The door to heaven that was closed back in '35 has been reopened.

• sir82
    sir82

Y'all need a new calculator.

2009 - 1989 = 20 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit