IT'S OFFICIAL - New Elder's Manual by end of 2010

by sir82 79 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

All it takes is for one copy to end up on the Internet, and us apostates are going to actually have access to information that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger doesn't want us to. And, so will any newly interested students.

• clearlyenlight
    clearlyenlight

Just for what you guys are saying about this Elder Book, does this tell you guys that there something severally wrong with the Watchtower/religion/cult?

Hey during the New World Order maybe they will use the New World Translation, lol.

• sir82
    sir82

Not only that but severely wrong as well.

You are preaching to the choir here, bud.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oooo, yeah, what everyone said about 'limiting the legal liability" of the Mother Borg...

Especially DonutHole, AllTimeJEff, and Terry... Terry, your examples of the WTBTS' duplicity are excellent!

Regulation by implication... Keeps embarassing ideas and bizarre, often illegal commandments from ending up 'in print', where they can be used as the basis for lawsuits and other brutal expose's of WTBTS' idiocy...

I think it's absolutely hilarious that the WTBTS no longer 'allows' people to tape-record talks!!! They LOVED that in the 1960's and '70's - just before that "6,000-year-period of man's existence" came to an end...

• cantleave
    cantleave

WTWizard said "All it takes is for one copy to end up on the Internet, and us apostates are going to actually have access to information that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger doesn't want us to. And, so will any newly interested students."

It is inevitable that the book will be scanned and end up on the internet! The Flock book has been and there were scans with the marginal notes too, but they seem to have disappeared..

• yknot
    yknot

Cantleave...... Do you want that copy with notes (I think it is circa 2005) I keep it available on a sharing site.....(or better yet do you still have yours and would be willing to PDF it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I gave mine back when I resigned. I have a PDF of the one that was on-line.

What I would like are the policy letter files or a login into the website.

• yknot
    yknot

Like BOE LTRs...... cuz only 1981-2006 are online in a collection. Others are floating around on JWN (JWfreak is good for branch transmissions) or in Spanish on www.extj.com

I would love a login too but so far nobody loves me that much

• Blueeyes54
    Blueeyes54

Bet they won't treat the anointed any better than they ever have.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    zidinna wrote: I think it's absolutely hilarious that the WTBTS no longer 'allows' people to tape-record talks!!!

Really? When did this happen??

I have a coule boxes of District Convention and misc talk tapes. Never listened to 'em, but I got 'em.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit