What's your plans on the JW Memorial night?

by dissed 100 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

SD-7 Are you ok or are things getting on top of you again?

• undercover
    undercover

Didn't you guys see "The Dark Knight"?

sd-7

• sd-7
    sd-7
    Are you ok or are things getting on top of you again?

I assure you that ain't nothin' getting on top of me at this point. But that's another story, one I don't think I'll discuss here.

But I'm feeling a little bit...you know, nuts. Indeed, "You want to get nuts??? Come on! Let's get nuts!"

But it's okay. I just....you know, needed to get that out there. Mix the pot up with a little craziness. I mean, I'm going to frakking meetings. How the shell am I doing??? Great, thanks. I mean, don't get me wrong--nobody should feel sorry for me on that note. I frakked myself something spectacular, so...you know, frak me.

I'm just pointin' it out, those are my plans for the Memorial. To be there. Can't shunt the blame off on anyone else...

• Think About It
    Think About It

But, why go through all of that? It's just an hour. And then the day after will be another 2 hours of being shunned, followed by a Sunday's shun sandwich with shun sauce, with an extra slice of shunions.

JW's and their silly, self-righteous shunanigans.

Think About It

• dissed
    dissed

SD-7

"But, why go through all of that? It's just an hour. And then the day after will be another 2 hours of being shunned, followed by a Sunday's shun sandwich with shun sauce, with an extra slice of shunions."

Great line. See, you still have your sense of humor. Weather forcast today.....Shunny, with an increasing chance of darkness by nightfall (borrowed from Carlin)

• its_me!
    its_me!

Sd-7----- Crazy? I was crazy once........ But really, your post gave me a great laugh. I feel for you though, I know how hard being df'd is. It made me go crazy too, Crazy? I was crazy once.......

Okay, Okay, enough of that. I think I will try to pry my husband off of the couch and make him take me somewhere fun. Just in case that isn't clear enough, "somewhere fun" does not mean the memorial. If that isn't clear enough, ..... I will not be going to the memorial.

Quick question, what if you think that you are one of the annointed, but you are not 21 yet? Would you obey God's law rather than man's, and partake anyway?

• flipper
    flipper

Stay at home and spend quality time with my wife- and thank my lucky stars I'm not mind controlled by the WT society anymore

• dissed
    dissed

its_me - Regarding being 21 to drink?

It's okay to drink the wine, but you can't swallow....lol...so you just spit it back in the cup or on the floor.

• its_me!
    its_me!

Ha ha Dissed! Thank you for answering that for me, it was really haunting me! LOL

• ziddina
    ziddina

Cheetos and soda pop!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit