What's your plans on the JW Memorial night?

by dissed 100 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

Bible Students observe the Memorial tonight, JW's Tuesday, March 30th.

• dissed
    dissed

Mrs. Jones -

Is that unleavened Pizza?

• dissed
    dissed

Ha - When I started this thread, we thought the JW memorial was on Monday. See how much we know.....

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Maybe take a walk around 5:30PM. Then dinner. Then maybe help my 9th grader with her Language Arts assignment because she's dug herself a hole gradewise and needs to bring it up. Maybe watch some American Idol. And then go to bed with my hubby. The only way I would even think about the memorial is if I get on JWN.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Mrs. Jones -

Is that unleavened Pizza?

Hm, crackerbread pizza doesn't sound appetizing.

• peaches
    peaches

i haven't gone to a memorial for some time.....i have been in car groups after the memorial and all you hear is the insults about the "ONCE A YEAR

MEMORIAL GOERS" yet i feel bad,,,,i believe what jesus did for us,,,,i believe what the bible says about the events and what lead up to jesus death....yet,,,,no matter how much i believe,,,,,i simply cannot go to a kingdom hall....i will probably stay home and say a brief prayer,,,and thank god for what he has done for us....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well I'll be going, still undecided as to what to wear when I partake, sneakers,jeans will be worn maybe I'll buy a nice shirt

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I WAS going to go w/my mum,cause its the first year my dad is dead,but my sister today,told her that it would be inappropriate for her to show up w/me,in my car.She is just jealouse cause I got the looks AND the brains in the family and her kids prefer to hang ot with me instead of her.Beeyatch...So,Id better get busy getting a new fetching Ramones tshirt to wear...lol

• man in black
    man in black

The memorial ?

Haven't gone in three years, shows how much I listen anymore to some old guys in new York.

I'll think more about Jesus sacrifice on Good Friday.

• man in black
    man in black

posted twice, I can't get rid of it,

So hello everyone !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit