What's your plans on the JW Memorial night?

by dissed 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Off to the pub with the heathens

• Mary
    Mary

Ya, I'm going.......I'm still praying that I will come down with the Bubonic Plague at about 5:00pm though.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I am going and I am drinking some wine. I am facing the last of my demons.... Phobias-be-gone. Nothing better than drinking alcohol in the kingdom hall and saying good-night to everyone with alcohol breath! I always wanted to do it. An I am gonna ask for more

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

sd-7 why dont you go to another KH and act like you are still in... Is not like they will say anything.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Karaoke at a cowboy bar! Yeeeehaw!!

• Dnice
    Dnice

I would like to go but just can't get the umph to do it.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Call of Duty probably, but I may fire up the forge and heat treat a couple of blades I've been working on.

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

LOL I am LOVING all the plays on words with shunning....I particularly loved "shunions" and "shunanigans" LOLOL!!!!!!!

I think the weather forecast for the memorial is calling for shunderstorms.......

LOLOL

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Recieved my invitation in the mail box today, along with all the other trash mail it went into recycle bin.

Tonight I'm going to be at home watchin tv or a dvd, probably wont even think about the 'mesirable' night after I finish this post hehe

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Tonight I am going to eat with my family at the Iranian restaurant-unless we all decide on Chinese. Then we will be packing because tomorrow we are going to Egypt and seeing part of the holy land (and pyramids etc). Not caring or knowing what day it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit