Challenge to board:I know the one problem with JW's & Christians in one word.Do You?

by chapstick 78 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

And for once - for JUST this ONCE, don't blink, people, or you'll miss it...

I agree with Weeping.... There appears to be one case of Wernicke's Aphasia on this thread...

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Chapstick...my apologies... the word should be mis-led.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Anyone bored enough to read this thread will know..

The word "Spinach" has the most votes!..

"Spinach!"..

• chapstick
    chapstick

Reslight2 said:

The story of the Trinity is right there in the Garden of Eden also?

There is no story of a triune God in the Garden of Eden, or anywhere else in the Bible.

In the Garden of Eden there was a Tree,People and a Snake.

Trees Grow. People Grow. Snakes Grow.

Trees Grow Fruit. People Grow People. Snakes Grow Snakes.

Trees Grow by eating dead things. People grow by eating dead and alive things. Snakes groe by eating anything.

Trees reproduce by eating dead things and passing seeds among each other. People reproduce by eating dead and alive things and passing seeds between each other. People eat fruit from trees and live things like snakes. Snakes eat people, fruit and trees and pass seeds their own way. Trees live on and under the ground. People live on the ground, under the ground and in trees. Snakes live everywhere. Snakes move around on the ground and around tree tops and seek holes in the ground to rest. People move around on the ground and around on tree limbs and seek holes for rest and pleasure. People like fruit. Snakes like fruit. Snakes like people and people like snakes. Both like fruit and each other. The tree just wants to be left alone. People look for holes. Snakes look for holes. Some people have snakes of their own. Some people have holes of their own. People and snakes like to eat, people and snakes like holes. Some peoples snakes like other peoples holes. Some peoples holes like other peoples snakes. Snakes, Holes and Apples (3). One of the snakes ate the wrong apple. One of the people thought it was a peoples snake. One of the people knew it wasn't a peoples snake. The snake ate the whole apple and went to rest in the wrong hole. The wrong hole had no apple to eat so the person ate the other persons snake. The right snake had no apple to eat and no hole to lay in. The man then thought the apple was in the hole that the snake was in so he tried to eat the apple and got bitten. All that was left was a woman, and apple core and a snake. And here we are. The results of a snake an apple and a woman (the Trinity). If the snake had eaten only part of the apple all would have gone well.

+

OR = + = + + + + + + + + + + + + += INFINITY (YES) trinity (no)

GOD+ MAN

G O D or DOG - Your Choice

• Black Sheep
  • mrsjones5
  • chapstick
    chapstick

God, Dog or Jack (uour choice) is tired of answering certain questions put forth by certain people. God Dog Jack is going home for a while. If other certain people want the truth about anything you all know where I AM. You can ask I WILL answer. I may come back here as someone else one day. Just be prepaired. I borrowed Mr. Chappys shell for a while but I AM now giving it back.

G. D. Chappy

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

ATJ: You must change the type of girls you hang out with my friend. If she gives you electric shocks when you like them try real humans :-)

Chappy: C -3 -h -a +34 +[ +p + p = Mat 24:14 I am really glad you find this website. We really needed you :)

• Mythbuster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit