Challenge to board:I know the one problem with JW's & Christians in one word.Do You?

by chapstick 78 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Well said

See..this is me working on not being Judgmental.

Everything takes work.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    Besides all this I'm single, relativley attractive, not vicious and girlfriendless at this time. I used to post on this board as chappy but they couldn't get my password straightened out. Now I go by chapstick. You can see my picture and my vital info. under the name chappy, ( (John (Jack) Chapman))later.

J
    ack (chappy)

[email protected]
    Anderson, SC 29621864-225-3926

Last time I checked this wasn't a dating site, but thanks for all the personal info, hopefully someone somewhere will find it useful.

My word is resurrection. That's one absurd concept that JW's have in common with Christians and is just cuckoo. It also stops people from living this life to the fullest.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Chappy..

Russel was not a Mason..

The name Jehovah is a 14th century Translation Mistake,made by a Catholic Monk..

And..

The word Spinach is a much nicer sounding word,than Trinity..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

I wold like to see the proof that Russell was a mason and none of this picture on the cover of wt of crown and cross and armor and shield or some other stupid reasonings. I do know of the pyramid but I don't see no eye in the middle of it lol. Soon we'll hear that he was an Illuminati, 33rd degree mason or some other nonsense. Maybe yet, he spoke to the reptilian nation living amongst us LOL

Religion is the problem, it breeds stupidity and makes people belief that they are immortal in some way, religion is a drug that stupifies people from realizing that they will die and there is no proof of anything after death.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

March 2012 – It All Begins as Foretold: NEW David Koresh’s replacement in the Branch Davidians has written an online book of this title, in which he explains that 3 x 2300 days from Koresh’s death on April 19th 1993 brings us to 10th March 2012 when the proverbial dung collides with the propeller. 2300 days is mentioned in the Book of Daniel.

Are you looking for converts for the Branch Davidians, Jack?

• aniron
    aniron

Not much of a challenge is it.

Same old stuff aired again and again.

I was reading stuff like this 10 years ago when I left the JWs.

No weight , no substance to it.

• blondie
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Trinity? Energy, mass, accelleration?

• chapstick
    chapstick

Blondie Said: Why do I put Christians and JW's in the same belief system.

Blondie, The very reason that there are so many denominations in "Christianity" is because they all have some silly little difference in belief. What I was saying is that they ALL go back to the interpritation of the Trinity. Jehovah's Witnesses have an Arian belief. Arian believed that Jesus was just a man and nothing else. Most other "Christians" believe that Jesus was some part man and some part God. Catholics give Jesus more of the God quality. Jehovah's Witnesses give Jesus more man like qualities. They still give him a little more power than man and somewhat less power than God. This is what the Trinity is all about. God; Man; and something "in between". Jesus is and always has been the "in between". Catholics use St. Peter as the Chief Cornerstone of the Kingdom. Jehovah's Witnesses say Jesus is the "Chief Cornerstone". By using St. Peter, the Catholic clergy keep their power over the people because they say St. Peter was the first Pope. Jehovah's Witnesses use Jesus as the cornerstone (by using the "annointed" or "144,000" as "Christs" representative. This way they have the power in leu of Jesus until He returns. What most people don't know is that neither St. Peter OR Christ was the cornerstone. The Masons know this. Look on the dollar bill at the eye and the pyramid. The cornerstone is the capstone, not the cornerstone. The eye represents God, not St. Peter OR Christ. "Christians" use either St. Peter or Christ as the cornerstone so they can maintain control. Peter is dead. Christ isn't here. Who's gonna stop them? Little do they know that it's God Himself who is the "capstone".

It all goes back to the Trinity. No one else met my challenge on the board, Anyone care to Joust about the corner/capstone?

chappy

• ziddina
    ziddina

DiamondiZ, "I wold like to see the proof that Russell was a mason ..."

Russell WASN'T a Mason or FreeMason; he was simply INFLUENCED by their belief systems - Blondie's link should get you there...

I'm going with OUTLAW and the others on this one, too.... SPINACH .

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit