Challenge to board:I know the one problem with JW's & Christians in one word.Do You?

by chapstick 78 Replies latest jw friends

• chapstick
    chapstick

Jehovah + Trinity = Fear

God + Trinity = Fear

Hate + Trinity = Fear

Hate + God = Fear

Fear + Fear = God

Hate + Fear = Trinity

Fear + Trinity = Hate

God + Fear = Trinity

Christ + God = Fear

Christ + Fear = Trinity

Trinity + Fear = Christ

Christ + God = Fear

God + God = Fear

Christ + Christ = Fear

Trinity + Trinity = Trinity

Fear + Fear = Fear

Hate + Hate = God

* * * = infinity (time)

0 + 0 = 0

God + God = Me = US

We're = Here, We = GOD?

1 2 3 Three Trinity Tricycle

Add in Baal, Evil, War, Divorce, Pleasure, Jehovah, Religion, Anger, Satan, Hell, Sex, Power, Lies, Elders,Drugs, Rape, Control, Fun, Deemons, Genocide, Death, 3, Atom Bombs, Cluster Bombs, Racism, Slavery etc. etc. etc. and insert / substitute words for other words. etc. etc. etc.

GOD

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Ok then....

I think I was a bit hasty on calling you off licking the 9 volt....

• chapstick
    chapstick

I notice some here have a real problem with Russell being a Mason. Proof aside, what difference does / would it make if he was or not? Is there some evil conotation involved? I know that most of you could care less but what is the problem that some seem to have with it? Sure some JW's "object" to such a thing but who cares? I'm talking about the man himself. Is it a bad thing in some of your eyes? Maybe you know something I don't. My Paternal Grandfather was a Mason until the day he died; I never knew him any other way. I have rarely seen a Mason I didn't like. If it's the "secret" of the Masons that bothers you, then perhaps everyone should tell all of their own personal secrets. I'm open for critisism.

GOD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    "Jehovah" is only a nickname for GOD......Chappy

Outlaw,
    What does the nickname Jehovah have to do with the Trinity?
    .....Chappy

Outlaw,
    I was refering to the use of EL in the Bible. I'm aware that there were many other names for "gods" even before the Bible was written.....Chappy

Chappy..

Find me the letters "E" "L"..... in....... "Jehovah"..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• chapstick
    chapstick

Elohim (Jehovahs) = Plural form of God i.e. GODS; (Let US make man in OUR image). Remember the Hebrew language had no vowels. Vowels are used in the English language just like the "jots and tittles" in Hebrew. Vowels were considered mystic and secret by many of the ruling classes in European history. Research the Hapsburg Empire that ruled the Prussians before WW1. We all know the results of the fall of the Hapsburgs.

GOD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Elohim= (Jehovahs).....Chappy

WRONG!!..

Jehovah=A 14th century Translation Mistake,made by a Catholic Monk..

........................ ...OUTLAW

Delusional.

• chapstick
    chapstick

March 27, 2010

OK "Jehovah" was a name made up by a 14th century monk. So? What does that have to do with our discussion? I realize that Jehovah is just what you say it is, my nickname. Jehovah is nothing but a "made up name" for ME. We agree. Now that we agree on this point do you agree that I never had a personal name? Do you agree that many if not most fundamental Christians use the name of my Sun Jesus when referring to ME? It's always Jesus, Jesus,Jesus and more Jesus. For all intents and purposes they "worship" Jesus. This is nothing but a misuse of the Trinity. The Catholic Church is guilty of the same misuse in a somewhat different manner. Some of the Catholic clergy "drool" over a statue of a virginal woman (Jesus mom). Believe me Mary was no virgin. She was my eye doll however. Fundamentalists actually "drool" over the cross itself. Other "fundamentalists "drool" over the Bible itself or even literature about the Bible. Some "drool" over some " Mother Organization " and others over certain "annointed" "mini-Christs" (sic). It's all a twisted view of Trinitarianism. I tried to tell Mr. Moses that I didn't want a name but he kept saying I AM that I AM that I AM that I AM that I AM until it became ad nauseum. Now I have these names like Jehovah, Yahwa, YHVH, Allah, Adonai, G_D, God, GOD, DOG,Dog, etc. etc. adnauseum. Hell I can't even spell 'em all right. I wish everyone would just call me The Man. By the way since no one asked where the Trinity is in the Bible I'll tell you. The Trinity means three things, the number Three(3). One(1), two(2), three(3). So if you're looking for number or numbers Look in the book of Numbers for the numbers. The secret of the Trinity is between Numbers one six and seven. Do you need more?? You're all very smart people. One little thing I would like from you all is to show a little more backbone and quit nit picking over Bull Dung and go for the jugular. If people judge you and themselves on their perception of Me, just ask Me in silent prayer. Public prayer is ok but you'll only get very broad generalities.

Going for their "percieved Perfection" means going for their jugular first. Attack "perfection" itself. If I were riding a horse and I had an itch i'd want to scratch it, right? If I were "perfect" I wouldn't have had the itch to start with. So I wouldn't even have the pleasure of scratching an itch. Tell these people that are so terrified of the "devil" HA! Bring him on NOW! Come on Guys and Gals have a little fun with him. Just put him back in his little box and leave 'um there till you need a little fun. A very controlled position of fun. YOU are the one in control! USE IT! The "devil" is a piss ant. There are a lots of those piss ants around but after a while they always lose. If you have a "terminal disease" it's only a rest period for your body. You will be back so don't worry about it! Let your family know you'll be back too. This particular body that I've been using was "raised around Jehovahs Witnesses. Being GOD I had their number. The "New World" has already begun, several decades ago. Armaggedon officially ended quite a few years ago. If you fear going to the Mansions or Stars I've created for you, you may certainly remain behind on a cleaned up planet if you wish. You'll want to leave eventually because Mr. Sun has already used up half of it's fuel and its magnetic balance is 'We'll keep an eye on you.' We'll even leave most of the animals for you. We're gonna take a few breeding pairs and some DNA.. We'll even probably plant some grape vines when we get there, ferment 'um and have a celebration with the wine.

I Am God so I don't have questions to ask, but I'm more than happy to answer them. So give Me your best shot........Just not all at once. Most of my helpers are busy putting the finishing touches on those golden mansions I promised some of You.

later,

GODyou

• wobble
    wobble

Answering as per the thread title.

MYTH.

• lingno2
    lingno2

wow, its kindna level-up, am interested to everybody's reaction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit