Challenge to board:I know the one problem with JW's & Christians in one word.Do You?

by chapstick 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I notice some here have a real problem with Russell being a Mason. Proof aside, what difference does / would it make if he was or not?

Never say something derogatory about their cult unless you have the paperwork to back it up. If you can't prove an allegation, they will consider that you have fulfilled the WT prophesy about Apostates being liars and you lose you credibility.

Why waste hours trying to defend an unproveable accusation, when that time would be better spent attacking their primary doctrine (... and that doctrine is not the Trinity)

Cheers

Chris

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Jehovah=A 14th century Translation Mistake,made by a Catholic Monk..

You know what I was thinking (always dangerous, lol), that as 'Jehovah' was invented by a Catholic monk (wasn't it originally for a poem..?) and Catholics believe in Trinity, isn't 'Jehovah' actually somehow a combination of the Divine name (YHWH) and Jesus..?

It was the Catholics that inserted the name into a few places into the Bible after YHWH was removed?

• wobble
    wobble

I thought it was YHWH with the vowels from Adhonay or something ?

Anyways it ain't got nowhere close to the name of God.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

chapstick: For some of us it's important to have facts when saying certain things about wts so when talking to a dub we can prove it. Today, masons have a lot of conspiracy theories linked to them and many who claim Russell was a mason also claim he was linked to illuminati through bloodlines and so forth. Total nonsense. Some also claimed Russell was a child molester which is also a lie and these type of baseless accusations allow dubs to paint all of us as liars who try to destroy their faith in their organization and gb.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    "Jehovah" is only a nickname for GOD......Chappy

OK "Jehovah" was a name made up by a 14th century monk. So? What does that have to do with our discussion?.....Chappy

You wrote it..Its your Thread..You made it part of the discussion..

This particular body that I've been using was "raised around Jehovahs Witnesses. Being GOD I had their number.

I Am God so I don't have questions to ask, but I'm more than happy to answer them. So give Me your best shot.....Chappy/God

Chappy..

So your God?..LOL!!

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

I realize that Jehovah is just what you say it is, my nickname.

Now we have God's zip code and phone number. This site is amazing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jack (chappy)

[email protected]

Anderson, SC 29621

864-225-3926

God has an Email..

God has an Address..

God has a Phone Number..

God`s real name is "Jack"..

Stop Laughing!!..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• chapstick
    chapstick

OK, so now I'm Jack. "Jack" is a name that I use here on earth. Just because some dumb monk gave Me a name (Jehovah) doesn't mean I liked it. Just like I told Mr. Moses "You'll get in all kinds of trouble if you try to stick Me with a name. I don't have some religious group here that represents Me. That's why I have a particular problem with Jehovahs Witnesses. They use that dumb monks made up name for Me and they claim to represent Me, That's a double no no. I kind of like those Mason guys. They're not a religion but they do good things and give Me credit for designing the universe. My buddy Russell seemed impressed with the pyramids. He knew I told Mr. Kufu how to build them. It took him a long time to figure out how to do it right but he finally got it. The USA has the right idea about pyramids. They show the "cornerstone" correctly as the "capstone" with My eye just under it. Pyramids (triangles in three dimensions) have 3 corners or points. You gotta have 3 points to have anything. So if Mr. Russell wasn't "officially" a Mason, he was to ME. That's all that counts. My Sun, Mr. Jesus agrees. Mr. dumbass satan still like to call pyramids "Trinities". He's an idiot.

Mr Jack C. GOD

• chapstick
    chapstick

For Outlaw

My name is John Chapman (Jack is short for John)

John in Spanish is Jesus = Jesus Chapman

Chapman = chap man

chap = young, small or little

Chapman = little man or young man

John Chapman = Jesus the Young Man = Jesus the Man

I (John Chapman) was born in 1948 = The year the Jews finally came home

The Young Man Jesus was Born Again into the World in 1948

Jesus second coming was in 1948

Jesus is here now

Jesus is God

Jack is God

God is God