Challenge to board:I know the one problem with JW's & Christians in one word.Do You?

by chapstick 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

invisible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lederhosen?..

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/21774.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

So why do you lump jws together with Christians? That's assuming they share the same beliefs.

• chapstick
    chapstick

T R I N I T Y

The word isTrinity. How many here on this board really know the secret of the Trinity? How many here know that the secret of the Trinity is acually the secret of the Masons? How many here know that the "Sacred Secret" mentioned in the Bible is actually the Trinity? The "Secret" that Albert Einstein knew was a small part of this secret. It's not some religious mumbo jumbo.It is a scientific fact that for anythng to exist, three seperate things must exist. This is the reason that science itself is spending Millions of dollars / Euros building the huge particle collider in Europe. This secret (trinity) was contained in the "Ark of the Covenant" once held by the Hebrew Nation. This "trinity" has caused the murder and torture of millions of people. This is what Adolf H. was really searching for. The German "Hapsburg" family was in control of the Germanic peoples in the mid to late 1800's. The "first" world war was a result of the breakup of that empire. The "Second" world war was just a continuation of the first. These "wars weren't because the Germanic peoples were vicious; it's because of the misuse of the trinitarian concept by the allies(they didn't realize it) as well as Hitler. This concept was manifested by the Hapsburgs in their understanding the power of A E I O U (vowels in the English language). A E I O U was a "mystic symbol to the Hapsburgs. The misuse of the language is still in effect today except only a few are aware of it. The Hebrews had their "jots" and "tittles" in their lanquage. Look at the Hebrew lanquage sometimes and take note of the little "jits and jots" over each letter. These are "implications". Implications are a means of subtly inserting a slight change in an intended meaning of word(s). Now look at the English language. It's full of commas, semi-colons, dashes, periods, parenthases, underlines, indentations, italicised and "quoted" words. For all intents and purposes the English language can be interprited backwards, but backwards only in certain meanings. The Jewish peoples are aware of this and are a large part of the Big world picture, but they're not the complete picture. The "Secret" is what will take us all, as a people, to the stars. If you choose not to believe this that's your choice. You will, however, know it as fact in the future. Your choice, now or then.

Now, just to add a little spice to the mix: Man kind actually did evolve from lower forms of life. There was a great flood. Jesus Christ actually was nailed to a piece of a tree and crucified. Religion actually is a snare and a trap. The Watchtower Organization and Jehovah's Witnesses actually will be used in the near future for the purpose in which they were concieved.

"Jehovah" is only a nickname for GOD. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has access to huge amounts of printing equipment. Printing equipment can be used for many purposes. Some, if not most of the "numbers"in the Bible are misunderstood. For example think of the number 144,000. Ever looked at that number and take the opposite position in the way it has been taught? Perhaps only a few stragglers wanna live here on a dying planet. What if "Armaggedon" ended years ago? What if the "New World" began a long time ago? Trinity, Trinity, Trinity. Why are Jehovahs Witnesses so afraid of it? It can't hurt you, it just means three (3). Sure that number has been abused but it's not the Antichrist for Christs sake! All of the secrets of the trinity are all around us. Why not see what it's really about? Some JW's don't want you to know because if you do, it will take away their "status". sic

Believe it or not folks, The Bible is full of pretty damn interesting stuff if you understand the key. Now I'm nothing special; I just found out about it (along with many others) a little sooner than others.. I'll tell anyone who want's to know about it the complete truth (as much of it as I know.) In fact here's a hint: The secret of the Trinity is in the Bible. The trinity is nothing but three things. The secret of the trinity is in Numbers. The secret of the trinity(3) is between Numbers one, six and seven.

It's hard for me to spend large amounts of time checking this board, though I will try. If you have some specific question, my e-mail address is [email protected]. Be forewarned, the majority of our misunderstandings are contained in the English Language it self..

If any of this interests you or if any of the history of the Jehovahs Witnesses interests you feel free to contact me anytime.

Besides all this I'm single, relativley attractive, not vicious and girlfriendless at this time. I used to post on this board as chappy but they couldn't get my password straightened out. Now I go by chapstick. You can see my picture and my vital info. under the name chappy, ( (John (Jack) Chapman))

later.

Jack (chappy)

[email protected]

Anderson, SC 29621

864-225-3926

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Trinity is the1 Problem with JW`s and Christians??..

I`m going back to my original word..

It makes more sense,than what I just read..

"Spinach!"..

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Hmmmmm.....

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Judgmental

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The Bible is full of pretty damn interesting stuff if you understand the key.

• tec
    tec

Spinach, Outlaw?

Really? Where do you get off?

As a Christian, I don't think I appreciate your blatant stereotyping of me with all the other spinach-... um, eaters?

• chapstick
    chapstick

March 26, 2012

Truthseekeriam replied "Judgemental. Hell, we're all judgemental on this board. If we were'nt we wouldn't be here. As far as JW's are concerned I doubt that anyone here could tell me something I don't already know. It seems that if you're here you either want to know something or you just want to joke around. Now don't get me wrong, I'm the Master of practical jokes. I love to make fun of stupidity. What I'm presenting about Christianity and Jehovahs Witnrsses is fact; just as much fact as I can show. I'm not perfect so all the facts may not be perfect either. Actually the word "Perfect" is a word with no meaning. Nothing is perfect. Nothing can ever be Perfect, including GOD. GOD actually needs a little devil in him! JW's say they want a "Perfect" God. Hey, that's not for me and I don't think any of you want one either. The early church had the same idea and we all know the result of that. GOD likes Sex. Those are killing words for some people. GOD likes good looking Women. Dangerous words also - to some people. It seems WE ALL have had a very distorted view of the Creator of everything. Personally I don't think He/SHE/IT needs a name. It's just that GOD seems to fit better than everything else at the present time. You Know I could probably live with the name GODS WITNESS. If any of you society guys are listening, that might be a first step.

Oh, and by the way, Charlie Russle was indeed a Mason and proud of it. Good for Him!

chappy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit