Challenge to board:I know the one problem with JW's & Christians in one word.Do You?

by chapstick 78 Replies latest jw friends

• chapstick
    chapstick

Outlaw,

What does the nickname Jehovah have to do with the Trinity? Actually the original name for God was EL. The Jehovah's Witnesses are just quirky Christians.

Can anyone here tell me where the Trinity can be found in the Bible (specificly)? It Is there you know.

The story of the Trinity is right there in the Garden of Eden also.

Also, anyone who says that Russell wasn't a Mason doesn't know what a Mason is. He was a Mason. Why would anyone not want to be a Mason?

chappy - waiting

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I don't know why this topic reminds me of the poster JCanon. Whatever happened to him?

• ziddina
    ziddina

NO, the original name for 'god' WASN'T EL, that was the original name of the first god that Abraham worshipped!

Which occurred about 32,000 years AFTER Goddesses were first worshipped, and probably over 40,000 years after the REAL FIRST DEITIES - the "Animistic" deities of the Australian Aborigines - were worshipped!!!

GEEEEZZZ!!! Get a few history books!!! And READ them!!!

Zid

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    "Jehovah" is only a nickname for GOD......Chappy

Outlaw,
    What does the nickname Jehovah have to do with the Trinity?
    .....Chappy

Chappy..

Jehovah is not a nickname for God..Its a Translation mistake..

Your posts are filled with mistakes..

...................... ... OUTLAW

• poopsiecakes
  • chapstick
    chapstick

Outlaw,

I was refering to the use of EL in the Bible. I'm aware that there were many other names for "gods" even before the Bible was written. "Jehovah" has absolutly nothing to do with the Trinity accept that it is the name that Jehovahs Witnesses use and Jehovahs Witnesses are the subject of this particular board. JW's needed a name for God because their version of Christ didn't fit the bill that the Trinity needed. Actually Trinity is a scientific principle. Nothing can exist without 3 factors. We got Man (1) We got God (energy) (2) We Need Control (Jesus, Science, Man himself, SOMEthing) (3). Science says "No God". All Energy. All we need is control of all the energy available (and there's lots!). Religion says "God". All they need is Christ to control all of this God(energy). Trouble is they want to controlChrist. Then there's God. or Energy. or Whatever. We ALL know the energy's there. Now, who//whats gonna control it? God? OK I AM GOD

chappy (little god)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

This thread fits the definition of discombobulated.

Chappy (can I call you Chappy?), if you need that kind of charge, don't start threads like this that make no sense. Lick a 9 volt battery. Pretend its a girl. You'll feel better! Trust me....

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Small apologies to Chappy. This is a weird thread that I honestly can't see how the point was relevant. But I shouldn't have said to lick a 9 volt battery. Thats mean.

Not that some people here shouldn't have a steady diet of licking 9 volts every 4 hours or so, but I digress.

Anyway, if the Trinity and Jehovah make sense to you Chappy, all the best for your worldview.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

ziddina: lots of sarcasm in my last post. I know there is no evidence for him being a mason even though some people still insist that he was and try to point out bogus icons. Same can be said for occult. Just because Russell and even Rutherford said idiotic stuff that in itself doesn't make them involved in an occult.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

....ya....I think I'm going with spinach.

the oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit