Best Music Concert you Attended - Favorite Live Musicians ?

by flipper 63 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Doors, Cream, Grateful Dead, The Who, Led Zeppelin, all back in the day. Best show ever was Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young in 1970.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Jeff T I bow down in the reflective glory of the bands you have seen live.

• streets76
    streets76

Elvis, August 5th 1976. (He may have been fat, but jesus the guy could sing.)

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

black sabbath 5x led zep 2x pink floyd 4x yes 5xs ted nugent, ozzyfest 2xs aerosmith 6xs van hAlen, dr. john, aretha franklin, jethro tull 3 3xs , soundgarden, johnny meastro brooklyn bridge, dion, alive and kicking, emerson lake and palmer, john rich, ashford and simpson many times at their club, the sugar bar let me tell you valerie simpson can really sing anything. diana ross, robert plant, billy joel, rod stewart, frankie valli, lisa lisa, allman bros, linda ronstadt, vicki sue robertson, etc

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Sammy Hagar at the Guvernment in Toronto.

Front row and he mixed a waborita on stage and shared it with me!

Also, The Who 1989 The Kids Are Alright tour at Exhibition Stadium.

U2 Zoo TV Tour.

Also, any of the dozen RUSH concerts I've been to.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Is it my imagination or have concert tickets for really good bands become harder to get? and have the prices gone up way above the rate of inflation over the past 20 years? I couldn't afford to go anymore even If I could get the tickets.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Cantleave: I saw all those bands in 1967-1969. Tickets were cheap, I can't remember prices but I was making $1.40 an hour working part time and I didn't have any trouble buying them.

• nelly136
    nelly136

rolling stones at wembley stadium, not really my thing but the whole atmosphere thing was great (standing on the grass was a bonus after a childhood of looking at stadium grass from behind a barrier),....but it was the female backing singer who totally made the show for me.

cheryl crowe was the support act and she rocked too.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

As a dub....in my particular hall...concerts were what those who were 'slacking' did. Unless it was C & W,which I have no bones with. Not what I listen to ( there are some good songs though )

I've only been to TWO in my entire life.....yeah sad I know.

My first...John Micheal Montgomery Oct 1998 The Woodlands,Texas

My second ? Nrearly 10 years to the Month....

Stone Temple Pilots July 2008 The Woodlands,Texas

I have alot of catching up to do with all the R &B concerts,but it's a start !

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

zoiks.....saw mastodon last summer in a club that held less than 400 people. it was awesome, they started out with the entire crack the skye album and when they played mother puncher the place went wild.......i'm pushing 50 and i was having a blast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit