Best Music Concert you Attended - Favorite Live Musicians ?

by flipper 63 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

PISTOFF- Another musician I've always wanted to see perform live is Bruce Springsteen. I've heard he is great live ! Maybe someday, hopefully

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

@Leolaia

I DID have a very interesting experience while at big shows, first happened at a Pearl Jam show back in the mid-nineties. That incredible feeling of absolute happiness. Like the music itself was filling something empty inside me. I suddenly understood what people meant by "being filled with the spirit". I saw how you could get a crazy rush from being part of a large group where everyone was there for the same reason and there was nothing but good vibes all around!

That's when I decided that music would be the closest I could ever get to having a religious experience. Concerts are my church services, as far as I'm concerned.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Nick Cave 2004 Boston Mass, Raconturs,Portland 2007...Los Straight Jackets,Ellsworth Maine 2006

• flipper
    flipper

Music is a healer so I'm looking forward to seeing what big named artists come to the Northern California area this summer ! Love blues musicians and rock & roll

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit