What advice would you give to your 20 year old self?

by paul from cleveland 69 Replies latest jw friends

• paul from cleveland
  • flipper
    flipper

If I knew then at 20 what I know now at age 50 - I'd tell myself to exit the mind control cult Jehovah's Witnesses and go to college and get a good education to get trained in a specialized field. Work towards my REAL future ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Nephilim
    Nephilim

Spend as much time in College as possible. Stay away from all organized religions (even if there is a right one you're too stupid to know which one is right). There is no such thing as failure, only feedback. The rumors about Tequila are true be cautious.

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

Buy stock in Microsoft; start college in a new city with Law School as the aim; workout more; don't get married next year; fade out of the JW religion (as opposed to getting df'd) and on and on..

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Don't answer the door unless someone has called first and you are expecting them.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Dont listen to your parents, your mother or father. Nobody cares about you except you.

So look out and take care of yourself. Get an education. A 4 year college degree to fall back on.

Or learn a trade.

When someone is trying to befriend you, they are working an angle. Sooner or later you will see a hook and

then they will try to reel you in.

Stay a way from the kingdom hall. Stay a way from religion.

• Nephilim
    Nephilim

Wait a second... we're allowed to buy stock? Can we also gamble? I saw this really neat idea in a movie called Back to the Future 2.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If you ever date a guy for more than three months and he turns around and tells you he's not your boyfriend drop him like it's hot and run as fast as you can.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

When the bible says "quit touching the unclean thing", you should be real clear on exactly what that is.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Get an education..

Get away from your JW parents..ASAP!!..

Move as far away as possible..

Never..Ever..Look back..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit