JWs having Facebook Sex - Strongly warned to get off FB at CA yesterday

by shopaholic 138 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Ahahaaha!!! FB is now the Villain of the Week. Priceless. The GB finally caught onto Myspace when that site was in decline. At this rate, the flock will finally get a timely reminder about Twitter in four years!

Facebook is great. It allows me to connect with all the good old friends I once shunned.

I wonder if my sister will get rid of her covert FB page....hmm...

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Oh oh someone on Farmville has been plowing their neighbor !!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FaceBook Sex..

Of course the whole outside world is doing it!..

Only in Watchtower World..

Are people that Frigg`n Stupid..

Dumb Ass`s!!..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

In my local area I see many witnesses on facebook and they do keep in contact with worldly family and some df'd relatives . It obviously is pissing off the soul masters . I have seen Elders and MS on there to ,but wondered if they are only there to spy on the rank and file . One of the young people recently Df'd told me of a 'brother' in the hall that purposely stalks accounts and reports any bad behavior ,kids must really love that guy ! Ha

Auntbee , I am missing out on the sex on facebook have you been with withholding important information from Me ?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ahhhh! FB sex, of course, that must be fun! Why wasn't this discussed at our CA? It would have made it far more interesting. Maybe that it will at our next one........only trouble is - I won't be going.

• garyneal
    garyneal

marking for later

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The WT has always warned about gatherings of JWs where there is no control, be it JW roller skating, or big get-togethers of any sort, they are against it if they can't control it. They are after all a mind "Control" cult.

Face book is a very real threat to the WT's control over the rank and file and it has the very great potential to undermine that control.

They are panicking over the fact that the Disfellowshipping process used to keep the average JW in the dark about why so many are leaving the JWs will be rendered ineffective by anonymous contact with former JWs and by those who are still JW but remain anonymous for sake of family contact will have an avenue of contact that supersedes or bypasses their control restrictions on who the JW can communicate with.

The WT is terrified, expect much more in the way of warnings and even disciplinary actions for those not heeding the WT's Face book warning in the future.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Goes to show that the GB does moniter the net, and no doubt this forum too. How long before FB becomes a disfellowshipping offence i wonder....?

I warned my kids about religions that seek to control the internet use of its members... i wonder if this will be part of the 2010 CA's here in Aust?

oz

• cry
    cry

I must be missing something. Been on Facebook for ages, but it didn't occur to me to have sex, especially whilst chatting to to my work colleagues, kieces, nephews, sisters, brothers and children. It's all rubbish, just another control factor.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Btw, facebook sex? C'mon. Let me tell you a little formula that the GB uses. They get a couple of reports that people had sex with someone they met on the internet. BOOM! EVERYONE gets to hear about the dangers. I am positive that its not prevelant, it just gives the GB and excuse to demonize the internet more.

Bingo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit