Mill Hill Disfellowshippings

by BorgHater 310 Replies latest jw friends

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

We were very good friends together when we both attended Streatham Hill congregation, in the late seventies, he used to play with a JW band at The Green Man pub somewhere in South London

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

aligot; a poster named Still Wondering had recent info on Brian Lockin, I believe he left the WTS as elders up in Wales were stumbled by his continuing musical career.

• Dave Brown
    Dave Brown

Morning Aligot, ( good name!), I've heard of him that's all. I'm not from Wales originally, I'm a dopey Bristolian, raving Gas Head, and English to the core.

I've lived in Cardiff long enough though to know a few of the characters around here.

• Podobear
    Podobear

Bonjour Aligot.. Astonishing I lived for 10 years in Greyhound Lane Streatham Common, perhaps you called on me in my "Inactive" state! Have I missed the point of this thread.. if there has been a cull at the top, why is noone naming those who have left? Great to see blasts from the past and thank you for the greetings. People leave for different reasons, Dave Brown. Some of us prefer to reason, rather than level charges.... It is more effective in the long run. (IMHO)

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

as far as I know there has not been a cull at the top in that I don't think any branch committee members have either left or been disfellowshipped.

My advice is to newly disfellowshipped ones is to not out yourself - life is difficult enough as it is.

• Dave Brown
    Dave Brown

Podobear, fine you do it your way I will do it mine. I only give factual accounts of my experiences, there are many in similar situations to myself that are for one reason or another unable to. When you say long run how long do you want?, this crew have been poisoning peoples lives and wrecking Families for in excess of 100 years. They still try to exert control on me long after I blew them out!.

Sorry but I aint hiding away from them, Salt and Light, true Testimony and a blazing illumination of what this crowd are really about. You reason, I'll go after them!.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Dave Brown......Well said.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Dave, I don't have freesat or sky, any chance of a link once it has been broadcast?

• Dave Brown
    Dave Brown

It will be available via Genesis/Revelation tv website live stream. If not it will be on Reachout Trust's you tube site.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks Dave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit