Mill Hill Disfellowshippings

by BorgHater 310 Replies latest jw friends

• Podobear
    Podobear

I was around at the beginning of the eighties jookbeard and many of the names that you and hotspur mention are familiar to me. Noone seems to know who has gone from the committee, as I said I know all but one of these from 25 years ago. I consider myself removed so far now that none would know me well. I became a religious recluse shortly after leaving Bethel.. disillusioned but still spiritual at heart. It has taken a long time to heal. All the best.

• Dave Brown
    Dave Brown

Hi Guys, I wont be hiding behind a forum name, as many know me anyway from Genesis TV. Talking about that, Doug and I will be discussing the practice of Disfellowshipping on Simply the Truth this thursday 28th January at 5pm, the programme is live on Sky, Freesat, and streamed through the internet.

We intend to get the phone lines open early so all input will be greatly appreciated. Personally I walked away from this poisonous crew on my own terms and wasn't even close to being suspected let alone investigated, so that shook them I can tell you.

Anyway I'm looking forward to sharing some experiences with you all, in the meantime I hope my Testimony on Genesis this week will encourage all that know the cult for what it is, to stay in the word,

Regards,

Dave.

• Dave Brown
    Dave Brown

I forgot, for the benefit of any Watchtower creeps that are trying to find out about me here you are: Baptised 1998, Servant 2003/4, Congs; North Road Cardiff, and Canton Cardiff. Worked on the bully boy fast response team,(Watchers Dept), Ninian Park, and Millenium Stadium. Also Region 4a Quick build team.

That should be enough to identify me, I'm now involved with Reachout Trust, Rev/Gen TV, in the work of both supporting those that have escaped the cult, and encouraging those that want to, Christian to the core!,

regards,

Dave.

• ziddina
    ziddina

marking this thread for future reading... Zid

• bohm
    bohm

Hey welcome Dave! I like your attitude :-)

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

Hi Paulapollos

It is so weird that I read this post of yours at Page 5, about what JW's think of when thinking of Jehovah.

I was just thinking of this last night as I was watching this video on the haiti disaster by this, I'm guessing "Brother" that every time I read the

comments from the sister and brothers they alway's mention " Jehovah this and Jehovah that" as if like you say the word has some magical power

or something just like a Idol would have. And it's not just this video I watched. Go check out different forums for JW'S. It is all the same.

They almost never mention Jesus. It's like tunnel vision.

The human mind is a trip.

DV

The video I was watching. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtfFjcTHAdk

• Dave Brown
    Dave Brown

Hi bohm, nice talking to you, thanks, I reckon us ex JW's shouldn't have any guilt piled on us by this cult. We aren't the guilty ones, but we don't want to behave like victims either, it's their stink let them take responsibility for it.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Welcome Dave,

since you are from Wales, is Brian (Liquorice) LOCKING, one time (62-63) The Shadows' bassist, still pioneering there ? I was told so about 2 years ago

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

aligot, Dave is the opposite end of Wales to Brian Locking but yes, Brian is still a JW and pioneering last time I heard..

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

This has turned out to be a very interesting thread.

Thanks Dave for the tip about the TV program, I'll check that out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit