Mill Hill Disfellowshippings

by BorgHater 310 Replies latest jw friends

• wobble
    wobble

Jookie,

GO to bed, you are as bad as me ! it is now 1.45 in the goddamn morning here in the U.K !

Just a quickie, I have to say that is great to have these guys who have left BetHell on here posting, I do hope more of them join and give us more info.

Love

Wobble

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'm watching the tennis!

• wobble
    wobble

I dare not go to bed yet, I have just eaten a huge Chicken Phall curry, it is going to lay heavier than noodles from Waggamammas !

Love

Wobble

• nugget
    nugget

Wobble learn to tell the time - its only 01:00

• cantleave
    cantleave

OK that was me not nugget!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Wobble; you must be mad eating that this time of night, woe betide your ringpiece in the morning

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Is John Wynn still alive?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

John Andrews (was coordinator years ago) -- I think he had a major bout of stress/depression about 10 years ago and stepped down as coordinator

• wobble
    wobble

O.K so the clock was a bit hazy, not just a curry, but a lot of ale has gone down the old gullet ! it is now 01:08 Go to bed cantleave !

John Wynn, if still alive must be 103 !

I remember him serving in one of the North London congos in the early seventies (Dalston, Walthamstow?) he seemed like an O.K guy, not your usual Bethel jackass.

Love

Wobble

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Wynn, another blast from the past, anyone remember a C/O named Rob Schoefield?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit