JW Apologists please tell me where your God was when .....

by wobble 154 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

very much so, I'm fed up of hearing excuses for it/him/her

• cantleave
    cantleave

Great Question, but being neither a JW apologist or a Christian, I am not going to answer it.

• acolytes
    acolytes

I oftern wonderd how a Jew who had lost his mum dad wife and kids to the Holocaust could be expected to convert to Christianality.Lets not forget many purportraters of Holocaust attended Christian churches-

Acolytes

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Reminds me of the following quote: "Is god willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

• wobble
    wobble

Thanks Olin,

That is exactly what I was getting at , the God of the JW's and Christians is no true God.

love

Wobble

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

That is why I put my faith in ----

elder-schmelder

• snowbird
    snowbird

Such swelling words, Wobble!

I submit that He is true to millions who put their trust in Him.

Sylvia

• Twitch
    Twitch

Given the darkness that exists in our souls, I'm really surprised that we haven't destroyed ourselves, which is exactly the aim of the Evil One.

Well, we are created in God's image apparently, which opens up an thought or two,....

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

I am asking this question several times a day.... you dont have to go to far abck in time...

Watch this video about a kid who escaped from North Corean labour camp....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FZMwoY7DyM

Is this really necessary to happen to have "the grand issue of Jehovahs sovereignty" answered?????

Albert

• snowbird
    snowbird

Given the darkness that exists in our souls, I'm really surprised that we haven't destroyed ourselves, which is exactly the aim of the Evil One.
    Well, we are created in his image, which opens up an thought or two,....

The first human pair was created in His image - we were not!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit